Nutrient burn or nutrient lockout

• Thread starter dudsy13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dudsy13

Hi guys. Just seeing whether or not you guys think this is nutrient burn or nutrient lockout. I gave it a flush yesterday as a precaution but I'm more steering to it being nutrient burn as I just started giving it PK about a week ago. It's 5 weeks into flower. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Nutrient burn or nutrient lockout
Nutrient burn or nutrient lockout 2
B

Bdubs

Leaf tips curling up, light stress. Progressive leaf tip burn, nutrient burn. Leaf edge fruit roll up curl, heat stress.

The flush is going to eliminate the nutrient burn or at least free her up if she is locked out. I think they look fine.

Maybe need to cool it down in there a bit. As you come up to week 6 or 7.

D

dudsy13

Leaf tips curling up, light stress. Progressive leaf tip burn, nutrient burn. Leaf edge fruit roll up curl, heat stress.

The flush is going to eliminate the nutrient burn or at least free her up if she is locked out. I think they look fine.

Maybe need to cool it down in there a bit. As you come up to week 6 or 7.
Ok thanks for the advice. I'm using the hortibloom enfold 720 watt and I've run out of space to move the light up any more. Currently it's sitting at around 40cm away and I've got the light at 80%. It's currently 26 degrees Celsius in there so I'll back the light down to 60%.

B

Bdubs

With that light you really want to keep it at 80%+ in full flower. It’s good and powerful. Given your light distance can be maintained properly you should stay in that range for the most blooming to take place.

But you are fine if you have to. You may see some leaves get bigger as turning it down to 60% you’ll be well in green spectrum.

Just guesstimating and based off looking at your lights wavelength chart.

B

Bdubs

15 inches is pretty close. I ran 100% at 9 inches and they curled edges, taco, tips curling up. But I left it. As the buds below were getting good light at that intensity and I only had a couple colas right up on it. So in a way, you gotta remember your buds below canopy level. Reducing intensity will slow their production down there.

Top Bottom