Nutrient burn or something else?

• Thread starter Richard123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Richard123

Hi..personally I think your plants look fine. I wish mine looked this good😂

😅 Ta, mate! Yeah, not to blow smoke up my own bum (if that's even possible?) but i do feel rather chuffed ☺

R

Richard123

No, it's Manganese toxicity. If you can't recognize that, you shouldn't be trying to give advise about Cannabis nutrition.

Calcium and Magnesium simply antagonize Mn.

You internet guys are weird, how you pass down the least important buzzwordology of any info you've heard and failed to process. You learn nothing and pass nothing down. Worthless.
Mn tox trial on heirloom landrace:
View attachment 2125632
Conclusion: Mn tolerant strain selection by dope dealing basement breeders = modern boof. Cannabis devolution mystery solved; Mn:Mg:B:Zn ratios.
Known as "sudden crash syndrome " in watermelon.

If you're reading this it's likely the first time you have actually learned something on the internet. Now, go buy your myrcene infused moisture packs. Lol I see what kind of weed yall growing on thcfarmer.com, when there's adverts for joint perfumes lol

Yes calcium and magnesium antagonize excess Mn. But, what if excess Sulfur increases Mn uptake? Then all you assholes recommending Epsom are fucking your victims over. Yall are too dumb to do the make believe nute advice play time thing. How about you all just keep your mouths shut about Cannabis nutrition because none of you have a damned clue.

Go easy, Bro!
I appreciate your input but abusing folks isn't very helpful.
Peace.

R

Richard123

No, it's Manganese toxicity. If you can't recognize that, you shouldn't be trying to give advise about Cannabis nutrition.

Calcium and Magnesium simply antagonize Mn.

You internet guys are weird, how you pass down the least important buzzwordology of any info you've heard and failed to process. You learn nothing and pass nothing down. Worthless.
Mn tox trial on heirloom landrace:
View attachment 2125632
Conclusion: Mn tolerant strain selection by dope dealing basement breeders = modern boof. Cannabis devolution mystery solved; Mn:Mg:B:Zn ratios.
Known as "sudden crash syndrome " in watermelon.

If you're reading this it's likely the first time you have actually learned something on the internet. Now, go buy your myrcene infused moisture packs. Lol I see what kind of weed yall growing on thcfarmer.com, when there's adverts for joint perfumes lol

Yes calcium and magnesium antagonize excess Mn. But, what if excess Sulfur increases Mn uptake? Then all you assholes recommending Epsom are fucking your victims over. Yall are too dumb to do the make believe nute advice play time thing. How about you all just keep your mouths shut about Cannabis nutrition because none of you have a damned clue.

another clueless asshole

your the one with no clue,

There may be some confusion that's down to me and my clumsy use of the forum (apologies if so)*: there's the original post that higlights one particular concern and another from just a few days back regarding the leaves fading and experiencing some discoloration from the bottom up.

* Still, no cause to go hurling abuse. Not cool 😐

jdog22

jdog22

us internet people lol. his forgetting where he is right now xD.

guys probably angry at life because he dont have any bud. watching his episode completed the season for me hahahaha

R

Richard123

Calcium deficiency is possible, but I don't see much indication of magnesium deficiency, if any. So, there's a possible problem of the plant getting too much magnesium from the calmag, causing yet another problem.

It doesn't quite look like a calcium deficiency to me, but I can't say that it isn't. How close is this plant to other plants? What's the soil like? Is the plant in a pot or in the ground? Where are the affected leaves on the plant (i.e., high, low or everywhere)? How moist or dry is the soil?

Oh, mate! There's been a mix up. You're likely refering to the original enquiry (sorted) but (like a twit!) Ive tacked another one on the end a couple days ago. Pretty sure that's a lil' Powerfeed O.D.

Thank you, though!

Top Bottom