• Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kbdwc

Hi can anyone help identify this nute problem it’s only on one plant
Nutrient deficiency or is it burn

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Although this looks like it could be magnesium deficient, I do not believe this is the case. It looks much more like
Light burn. What light are you using. How far from the plant top, how high a dial setting?

What medium?
What you feeding? How often.

K

Kbdwc

600w hps
There about 17-20inchs last time I checked but could be a lot closer (I keep forgetting to bring my tape measure) so could say right now but I will check in a few hour once my lights turn on

There in soil/compost

The feed has a NPK 3.5-1.5-2.5 every water I feed but yesterday switched to (feed, water, feed, water) so on…
With half recommended dose of boost
I fed them about 5 times in a row with a nute mix and brewed coffee as they went pale yellow. The yellow has gone they look healthy now but getting this mark on one of them

Also it’s the only plants that has this marking and it’s not the tallest so wouldn’t that rule out light burn?? Or am I wrong thinking that?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Definitely agree that’s light burn

17-20% is far to close your frying it

Dim the light to 75/80% ( the best way to put it is none of us run leds at max setting there just to intense )

Raise the light to 25-36”
With your light I’d raise it to about 30”

Each plant is different like you and me type thing some can handle more stress , eat more ect ect ect

It’s why one’s not showing it as badly however i betcha it is showing it just not enough for a new grower to figure

K

Kbdwc

Definitely agree that’s light burn

17-20% is far to close your frying it

Dim the light to 75/80% ( the best way to put it is none of us run leds at max setting there just to intense )

Raise the light to 25-36”
With your light I’d raise it to about 30”

Each plant is different like you and me type thing some can handle more stress , eat more ect ect ect

It’s why one’s not showing it as badly however i betcha it is showing it just not enough for a new grower to figure
they are under 600w high pressure sodium lights
So shall I raise the lights to closer to 30inch

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Doh I should of figured with the color of the light it was a hps

I’d still raise it but maybe not as much try 25” see how that goes

Am off to smoke some and wake up that’s embarrassing 🙈 misread as well you clearly said hps lol

Imzzaudae will get on later am sure he will follow this up. Good luck

K

Kbdwc

Doh I should of figured with the color of the light it was a hps

I’d still raise it but maybe not as much try 25” see how that goes

Am off to smoke some and wake up that’s embarrassing 🙈 misread as well you clearly said hps lol

Imzzaudae will get on later am sure he will follow this up. Good luck
no worries mate haha we all smoke and make the most unexplainable mistakes 😂 and thanks for your help

K

Kbdwc

Ok will be re arranging all 3 of my lights today
Thankyou everyone for your imput and help

Latest posts

Top Bottom