Odd New Cola Top Growth Last Weeks Before Harvest

• Thread starter LTWMRF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LTWMRF

LTWMRF

Hey all,

Really could use some good opinions as to what I got going on here. The strain is Bubbalicious a.f. from Nirvana. Its run in a flood and drain set up using Advanced Nutrients Ph perfect series. Its home is a 4'x4' Secret Jardin, under two 450w platinum Led's set 22" above canopy.

I noticed this abnormal white growth in just the tips of only a couple cola's. I am well past the breeders flowering period recommendations at this point but I have limited pistils changing over and my trich's are all very cloudy but not a single visible amber one yet. Any idea's
Odd new cola top growth last weeks before harvest
Odd new cola top growth last weeks before harvest 2

Has she gone over to the hermie side?
I very much doubt that it is mold growth, my tent runs a 6" inline fan.

Thanks for the ideas all,
The Good General

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey all,

Really could use some good opinions as to what I got going on here. The strain is Bubbalicious a.f. from Nirvana. Its run in a flood and drain set up using Advanced Nutrients Ph perfect series. Its home is a 4'x4' Secret Jardin, under two 450w platinum Led's set 22" above canopy.

I noticed this abnormal white growth in just the tips of only a couple cola's. I am well past the breeders flowering period recommendations at this point but I have limited pistils changing over and my trich's are all very cloudy but not a single visible amber one yet. Any idea'sView attachment 574055View attachment 574056

Has she gone over to the hermie side?
I very much doubt that it is mold growth, my tent runs a 6" inline fan.

Thanks for the ideas all,
The Good General

My guess is that this is one of those plants that produces plant matter without chlorophyll.

So it is white instead of green.

It looks cool but those white spots won't photosynthesize.

I've read of breeders breeding strains like that.
They look cool but produce less yields and potency.
Due to the reduced ability to process light.

LTWMRF

LTWMRF

Thanks for the thoughts all. Slowly I'm noticing other buds near the top starting to this also, I'm actually now thinking I really gotta get these Leds off of them more.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's only happening where the strongest light is hitting, then I'd say yes, you need to back off a wee bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom