Oopsi's Journal

• Thread starter Ooopsi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hehe. Cool you liked it!!! I listen to all kinds of music. From the sweetest sounds to the heaviest! As long it's some kind of emotional and progressive music. Don't like the too free jazz..that makes me nervous... and techno...ewww... :p
Way cool idea to dry it like that! I actually used @hiiipower 's method with the ballast and yeah.. way better than using the oven! Thanks mate!!! Yours sound great too, Frankie. Gonna try that as well! Can't really tell how chlorophyll smells like though... LOL!
@superskunk4u 2 of them? Niiice! Dunno how you're going to plan on using them but I think that's way cool if wanna grow for your personal needs! I just have 1 and it pretty suits my needs if I don't fuck up like last grow... lol! You'll be doing just great with 2 of them for sure! I think they're big enough not having trouble with stronger lights. I use a 400W with a vented hood and I'm having no real trouble considering temps. Summer's gonna be a whole different game though. Now I have pretty cold air coming' in.
All in all I noticed a huge difference to the 60x60x140 I had. That was a pain in the ass compared to this slighter bigger tent so yeah, I like it a lot!
Thanks mate for the nug but I hope the next ones will really show some fat flowers. Still pushing the calyxes to fatten up a lot more. I just need a little more patience! These autos are so damn slow.. pruning was such a great idea...fuck.. lol!
I think Im going to use one as veg tent and other as flower tent keep a steady flow once I get my shit sorted but will see what happens

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I think Im going to use one as veg tent and other as flower tent keep a steady flow once I get my shit sorted but will see what happens
Yeah, I think that's the best way to go! I wanted to keep a mother in there but she always outgrew the tent so I had to cut back, cut back, till nothing was left. Not worth it in my case, but maybe it was just me. Using it for veg only should be perfect!
My current 3 baby's.. Got the chemdog, honey boo boo & Neville haze
Happy family!!! Yummy!!!

@Klintus It's aliiiiive!!! Haha...everything cool bro?

Last edited:
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

ye, i'm alive :D how are the worms doing? :p
Epic fail!... Lol!
The ones I've put in the flowering pots just can't crawl under because of the rootmass so they just dwell a bit under the surface. Gonna free them soon...
And the ones I've put into the soaking airpots I'm preparing for the next grow just crawled out of the pots during night-time. Didn't seem to like it in there. Luckly I stored the pots in my bathtub so they couldn't crawl freely through my home... Haha...
Was worth a try...

Klintus

Klintus

ye, would be weird to have monster worms crawling through ur home :puke2:
it could work but my guess is put them in the pot before planting a plant in it maybe?

oh, and 1 more question... does someone know if i could put a new layer of soil on top of my existing soil? or would that be a bad idea? it's a complete different soil then the 1 in the pot atm... that are my concerns, maybe someone has an idea on this?
would appreciate an answer :)

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

it could work but my guess is put them in the pot before planting a plant in it maybe?

oh, and 1 more question... does someone know if i could put a new layer of soil on top of my existing soil? or would that be a bad idea? it's a complete different soil then the 1 in the pot atm... that are my concerns, maybe someone has an idea on this?

Do you want to cover-up some roots that are sticking out of the ground or why do you wanna do it? Is it the composted soil you used for your own plant that you wanna put on top of the biobizz? I think you're good to go man. Personally I'd go slow with fertilizing at first. Your own soil seems to be pretty rich in nutes. My guess is there's a huge amount of N in there. Can you post a picture showing the difference between plant a and b? Maybe folks in here will tell you some more... ;)

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What is making the two soils different? Idk if I worded that right lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

What is making the two soils different? Idk if I worded that right lol

I use 3 different soils in my grow since thats where all my nutes come from. 1st is veg mix then befire flip they are up potted and the flower mix is layered in. Then i have a heavily composted bioavailable soil for fast acting top dressings. I have no problems mixing soils but its also how my grow is designed. Just my .02

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I use 3 different soils in my grow since thats where all my nutes come from. 1st is veg mix then befire flip they are up potted and the flower mix is layered in. Then i have a heavily composted bioavailable soil for fast acting top dressings. I have no problems mixing soils but its also how my grow is designed. Just my .02
Cool! I'm also thinkin' of using different ones in future. Light mix might be good for starting seeds but I feel like you have to feed it too strong in late veg and flower. I'll repot to all mix in future. Gonna be much cheaper as well. In case of autos I'll fill the pot with allmix, dig a hole the size of a small pot and fill it with lightmix. So I won't need to transplant but still have the 2 soils going... I think that might work just fine...

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Cool! I'm also thinkin' of using different ones in future. Light mix might be good for starting seeds but I feel like you have to feed it too strong in late veg and flower. I'll repot to all mix in future. Gonna be much cheaper as well. In case of autos I'll fill the pot with allmix, dig a hole the size of a small pot and fill it with lightmix. So I won't need to transplant but still have the 2 soils going... I think that might work just fine...

Thatll work great for autos. I generally use depleted soil for my seed start surrounded by 65/35 of my veg/flower mix for autos.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hahahahaha.... Omg... There really is a reason why we don't have any artists or songs in the international charts. Never. Ever... Lolol!!! Listening to this is torture! You can feel lucky if u don't understand the lyrics... Bahaha... What a shame... Xd

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just don't push new soil upto stem of plant,unless it's still a seedling. it can suffocate the plant or cause damping off I believe. Don't Quote me though.
And I don't think you want to add synthetic to organic. Then you just kill off your beanies(Organics)
STR8

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Just don't push new soil upto stem of plant,unless it's still a seedling. it can suffocate the plant or cause damping off I believe. Don't Quote me though.
And I don't think you want to add synthetic to organic. Then you just kill off your beanies(Organics)
STR8

I just checked that up and seems like you're risking rot on the stem as well, if you cover it up too much but don't quote me neither.. :p

Klintus

Klintus

ye it's for covering the roots only, it's a small amount of soil not that much just to get them covered... also not the composted one from outside, that'll try for next growth for sure!
so there's no worries i guess to cover it with a new layer then... it's like 1cm (0.4 inch)

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

ye it's for covering the roots only, it's a small amount of soil not that much just to get them covered... also not the composted one from outside, that'll try for next growth for sure!
so there's no worries i guess to cover it with a new layer then... it's like 1cm (0.4 inch)
As long as you won't cover the stem you're good to go, yes!
FYI: Switched back to 250W+. There has been some slight fox tailing going on with my buds so I decided to lower the light intensity and drop the hood closer to the plants. Got the hood 1 inch above the canopy for now. Temps are 22,5. Perfect. Temps were around 26,5 with the 400W. Didn't like it...

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Looking forward to summer this year. Skate-Daddy (that's how the kids in the parc call me... LOL) hasn't been skateboarding for way too long. The cons of being independent and having your own business. Damn glad this is all over now... Back to a normal life! Finally!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

One more day to go. Looks ready to me, has stopped drinking and finished producing new pistils. Trichs are all cloudy, some amber too but I'll wait till tomorrow morning to chop. Yay! The second one has to go a bit longer though. Maybe a week... I'll see...

Latest posts

Top Bottom