Oopsi's Journal

• Thread starter Ooopsi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Lol! Exactly! Luckily I have to travel 5 days to Austria end of this week to get a job done so I'll just hang her in the dry room and when I'll be back, she'll be dried and ready to cure. Way better than just waiting in front of the door... A little distraction... Haha! Thanks a lot man!

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Lol! Exactly! Luckily I have to travel 5 days to Austria end of this week to get a job done so I'll just hang her in the dry room and when I'll be back, she'll be dried and ready to cure. Way better than just waiting in front of the door... A little distraction... Haha! Thanks a lot man!
lucky as hell well good luck and safe travels on your trip hope you get home to the absolute dank bud

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Oooh yeah... Back from Austria. That job was a blast!
Meanwhile, I trimmed plant 1. Right now it's curing in the mason jars with Boveda 62 packs. 52 Grams total dried. I thought that was quite ok.
Then I cut plant 2, dried and trimmed it. It's still slightly moist, just a bit and I read 110 Grams. Man... So stoked. I think it's gonna be around 80-90 Grams fully dried. I feel like I freakin' rocked that plant... Haha... Niiiice!!!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Hey Ooopsi, check out my latest and greatest move with the shop vac. Hahahaha had to share with ya... Enjoying those buds of yours?
IMG 9987

Latest posts

Top Bottom