Opinions regarding VRipTech vs. other vape methods?

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

We are looking for an alternative method of ingestion as the constant barrage of joints is taking a toll on the lungs.

If anyone here uses this system I'd appreciate your thoughts. We are looking at the Heat Wand but are open to heat guns/etc.

Specific questions:

Does the vapor from these units still taste like yer favorite weed?

Do you get as HIGH smoking via this method?

Can you tell a difference in the nasties and phlegm in your lungs after smoking vs. traditional smoking methods?

Are you happy with your purchase? Will you buy another when this breaks/shoots the shit?

Neither of us have used a vaporizer extensively since they became popular. I did own an early version when this was all in it's infancy (late 90's) but we didn't keep it around because it made all the weed taste the same...um...like crap to be exact. I also just didn't get as high and it seemed like our weed use went up as fast as our enjoyment level dropped.

We used a Volcano in A-Dam but we were already so baked I couldn't tell if I got appreciably higher/etc from it.....

lemme know what ya think. My MAJOR interest/concern is how the vapor TASTES. I won't buy something that makes this yummy BB taste like dogshit 'cus i just won't use it if it does.

THANKS!

s h

M

Mister Charlie

I have read alot of good things about the vripmaster. They say it gives the milkiest hits out of all vapes.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Vrip is good. Taste is good and I like it better than most vaporizers. I sold it because I find it take longer to get medicated. Also uses more herb and not as effective. All the same complaints as you. Now out of all the vaporizers I tried it is one of the best. (GS probably has some winners, have not tried any of those models)

I recently tried the eclipse vape and it rocked. The taste and flavor was excellent. The eclipse vape can do concentrates as well. I like it uses a torch so you can get medicated faster. There is also a pipe and bong version.

fyi, Any vaporizer will taste bad is the herb is burned rather than vaporized.

I get high from the vriptech and eclipse. Volcano takes too long and it not as strong imho. Even if I load up a rip after rip. I can keep going. I do not feel like I hit a ceiling or am getting higher just a nice stable medium strength buzz.

Whereas a after 2-3 bong rips I am good.

Nothing compares to the instant gratifcation of a bong hit.

To be fair the eclipse vape had some oil in it. One puff I was soaring and the taste really came out.

So to make it easier on the lung make concentrates and then use the vape. That works best for me. I find most herbs are a mellower high when vaporized.

In saying that If going for a vaporizer get one that works with oil and concentrates. You remove the plant matter and then vape is easiest on the lungs.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Love my Volcano

Its the only one I've used, but it works great for me. When I feel burnt I break out the volcano, does the trick every time. I think they use more weed, but they are definitely easier on the wind pipe

mal

D

Detoxify

Best method ever is just get a glass on glass straight tube bong, i used a 1.5ft RooR straight tube, get a bowl with a fairly large hole, and a glass jack, and then use a Steinel Heat Gun, which can be ordered online all over, anywhere from 100 to 200 bucks. Chop up your bud as fine as you can get it with scissors in a shot glass, my preference, and put about .2-.3 of a gram in the bowl, then just set the heat gun to 380-390 degrees fahrenheit, start sucking, apply the heat gun, and voila. Best possible vape method IMHO, and i've tried ALOT of them. The key is getting a bowl and jack that still allow good suction and fit with the rim of the heat gun. In terms of taste, I have never tasted anything so good, I literally stopped smoking any other way once I got my first set up 7 years ago. If you liked the taste of the Volcano, this method blows it out of the water. Just be careful if you need to take a drug test or something, because vapo really puts your THC levels through the roof.

true grit

true grit

Yo SH, been trying out different vapes....so far tried hotbox, zephyr, the little concentrate one, and have been given a portable Iolite to play with...overall, i dont get as high, or at least the high is different. I mean i can sit there with a zephyr with bag and literally smoke 5-6 bags, but in herb terms thats only like 3-4 bowls.

I'll be picking up a volcano w/easy valve here shortly. I honestly get busy and wouldn't mind just flipping a switch and killing a bag or two in between working...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I own and am using a Volcano Digit currently. I am vaping some fresh outdoor Super Lemon Haze right now, and the taste is superb! I highly recommend getting or at least trying a Volcano before a purchase. Yeah they are pricey, but what isn't these days? When it comes to quality, customer service and usability the Volcano brand is trusted. I haven't tried any other vapes, but I don't have an urge to. I would like to have a small vape like the Essential Vaaape for travel or concerts and whatever else needs discretion. Anyway great tastes from the Volcano for sure. Just my two cents. PS I weigh my "dose" and use like .8 for 2 people and get pretty medicated.

Cheers,
Crom

FLB

FLB

You all should check out the silver surfer made right there in good ol CO. It's all glass and the taste is better than any other method I have ever tried. I don't get as high vaping but with a few oil vapes I'm off to the races. My lungs feel so much better now.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Vaping

You definitely don't get as high or the same type of high, but it is very kind to the lungs. If you want a break from smoking and still want to inhale your meds vaporize it. Edibles work pretty good also, made a batch of brownies once gave a little bit to my dogs. Was going to town looked at the dogs, one looked drunk, fell over and was out. Looked at the other one, ran and caught her as she fell off the couch. Me and my wife stared at the tv for 8 hrs without smoking any weed. Lots of options

mal

Top Bottom