• Thread starter oldfool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldfool

Type of plant - predominantly Sativa IBL

Structure - Very Branchy with long Colas of medium density

Smell - Fuel/Fruity

Taste - Creamy with a heavy spice/earthy overtone with touches of fruit on occasion.

High - Powerful almost trippy for the first 10-15 minutes then settles into a nice head/body buzz. Can help you nod off, but you got to get past that racy trippy part at the front of the high. It is definitely heavy and enjoyable, but that intense start can make you slightly paranoid, but it does not last.

oregon90 aka "Killer Tiller" is a IBL highly prized by some west coast commercial growers. Oregon90 was passed around as a freebie quite a bit a few years ago. Has a reputation for getting a few male flowers. Mine did, but only a couple that I found. It was outside towards the end if flowering so I didn't get too concerned and no seeds were produced.

I am in general not a great sativa fan, but there are some sativas I really like FS Grapefruit being a good example. I would not grow Oregon90 again just because she doesn't fit into what we are doing, but for many this would be an outstanding strain. Strong Up High, Good Yielder, strong branches. Probably an B+ to A- commercial strain.

peace

oldfool

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Oldfool, Sweet !! Bro, i have 5 of these seeds ! Very nice report ! I know someone crossed this with Reefermans Burmese pure and said the smoke was very Kind !! Thank You for posting this up !! monkey5

O

oldfool

I guarantee that you will really enjoy the Oregon90. I am part of a med collective and all of our patients prefer the hard hitting Indicas for relief. The Oregon90 is a super crisp near trippy high and our people are looking for body numbing sleep inducing buzzes.

Enjoy it, I thought it was top notch, but it just didn't fit in with what we are doing. It can be a good yielder and you can top it with no problems. I would go 70 days for mostly cloudy and some amber trichomes.

peace

oldfool

Latest posts

Top Bottom