Outdoor location question. Fields and windbreaks

• Thread starter maddchef20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maddchef20

Hey all,
Unfortunately I am in a state that medical and recreation is still prohibited so I am looking at abguerilla outdoor grow.

My question is has anyone had success planting at the edge of farm fields? Not in the field, I dint want to harm any of the farmers crops. But at the edge where the windbreaks usually are?

Z

Zill

MADD,

Is there a utility road separating the field from where you’re thinking of growing? I was thinking field water run off - loaded with fertilizers. What is the commercial crop? Fertilizer heavy corn or vegetables, peanuts would be great. I suppose you would select a south facing exposure out from under a tree canopy.

To answer - no I haven’t. But I think it’s doable.

Do it!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Google- The use of roundup on cereal grain crops. If you are too close, the overspray might get you. Saw a guy in the UK growing right across the fence line from a wheat field. Saw his shit slowly dying, and took him a long time to figure out what the hell happened! Learn a hard lesson!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
We were all busting, our asses, trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with them! Lol! Then, one day he was out there when the tractor came by! Or we would still probably be trying to figure it out!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My question is has anyone had success planting at the edge of farm fields?
Nope. I haven't done that. I don't imagine the farmers would want an illegal crop growing on their land.

I did guerilla grows a long time ago. A lot of it got ripped. So, that's a problem. What wasn't nabbed was in hard-to-reach places or well disguised. Critters got a lot of it, too.

How much do you want to grow? I'm thinking of growing a few plants outside this summer. I'm in a legal state, but don't want to deal with nosy neighbors. So, I've been thinking about putting a small greenhouse on our balcony. Some of them are about the size of a small grow tent. I already have potted raspberries there, so more things growing there wouldn't arouse any suspicions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom