Over fed or specific nutrient deficiency?

• Thread starter BayAreaIndica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BayAreaIndica

BayAreaIndica

I think the coco you are using are pre-buffered, so you should be good. It is probably the really high EC in the media, it probably builds up over time which is why you have this issue later in the grow.

I'm not exactly sure how to fix it right now, besides lowering the inflow EC and irrigating more, but you also don't want to over-water since you have big pots.

In the future I would use smaller pots and irrigate more frequently with a small amount of run-off each irrigation. I don't think the inflow EC would need to be above 1.5.

What is the run-off EC since you flushed?
Thank you I have so far flushed twice and watering daily now, the cocoforcannabis website is very informative I’m glad I asked that question. Thanks.

BayAreaIndica

BayAreaIndica

yes with possibly slightly lower ec too but again i’m not an ec and ppm guy
Thanks it did seem like watering every other day was allowing the pots to dry too much I’ll post a picture before harvest just a follow up on how they turned out. My last grow for a few years it’s sad lol thanks!

BayAreaIndica

BayAreaIndica

After about 7 grows apparently I’ve been letting coco dry out too much 🙂 thanks to the ones that commented. Watering more frequently with more runoff works amazing with coco/perlite in airpots. (Yes recent tip burn on purpose wanted to push them mid flower and pulling back now)
Day 36 from light flip.

IMG 5672
IMG 5671
IMG 5666
IMG 5665
Top Bottom