Plant Holocaust

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

extreme crisis need advice/suggestions. Ill condense it down to as few words as possible.

9k grow, week 4 of flower, ebb and flow

Auto-pilot greenhouse master controller inexplicably failed (I KNOW FML) and AC wasn't powered for 16 hours Plus. (The one night I don't check on my room)

Temps got as high in the room as 134 F. Plants are super banged up some massively wilted and some outright died some survivors but severely burnt tops with at least 60% of all fan leaves being burnt to a crisp (literally).

Is this crop fucked? Should I just axe it all or let it finish flowering? I know people will want pictures but its just not something I can do. Any insightful comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you are just gonna rub salt in my wounds no reason I'm already as pissed as I can possibly be.

N

Noel Live

I guess that depends on how much there is left to salvage. If it is a good amount, save it. If not toss it and start again.

My two cents...

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Dam sorry dude that sux balls I would say try and salvage everything you can. I really don't know what to say :,-(

M

Moses249

update 24 hours later the plants have basically all died or crumpled to dust. crop was doing so well absolutely no reason for the auto pilot to fail it just reset its settings for no reason and tripped a breaker. absolutely devastated massive revenue loss and officially the unluckiest grower/ human ever. FML

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
update 24 hours later the plants have basically all died or crumpled to dust. crop was doing so well absolutely no reason for the auto pilot to fail it just reset its settings for no reason and tripped a breaker. absolutely devastated massive revenue loss and officially the unluckiest grower/ human ever. FML
This is tragic , I'm so sorry.
But we live and learn, and we get better.
You will look back on this as a gift one day, the incident that put you on point.
Best of luck. Peace

Top Bottom