Posting Pics

• Thread starter jonnyonthespotaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Good evening fellow farmers!!ive recently just started a run of all pisces genetics and also started a diary in their forum..I rly wanna post some pics I've got but I'm a lil nervous on posting them bc of these crazy articles and threads I read about all this info that is embedded in the pics..considering I'm in a red state I'm trying to protect my privacy as best I can..I thought I read in a Thread here somewhere that when u upload pics logic actually has some sort of scrubbing software that deletes all that info..is this correct?do I rly have anything to worry or am I just being overly paranoid?i only have 4 plants and the ca,ra I use is an older Nikon..didn't see anything in the settings about gps or location so idk..any info would b greatly appreciated..peace

drewski85

drewski85

ive always posted pics in pm's for the most part.its a bad feeling when you have no state protection.when i have a medical card or move to a different state, ill feel better about posting grow pics.i dont want to be on the stupid crook news for taking pics that leads to my own arrest.

H

happy b

I live in uk were weed growerz are outlawz and i hav no worries whatsoever about posting pics.i trust this site implicitly.thers NO WAY Logic would hang anyone out to dry so to speak.and just to prove a point..
20141108 221654
and if any cops are waching....suck my main khola you dobbers!!!
20141017 180735

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Thanks for the replies guys.i think I'm gonna try to pm logic n c if I can a strait answer on the scrubbing thing

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wish I could find the thread, but I'm pretty sure @logic has already dealt with all of these issues. I believe that the site software does strip EXIF data for you. He's taken a lot of steps to provide security for members here. Thus, why no photo hotlinking (as an example).

That said, if you're accessing the outside world through your home machine, you're out there, period.

Latest posts

Top Bottom