Ppm up and down every day

• Thread starter Monkeybigbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Good evening I’m just wondering I’ve been checking my ppm twice a day since water change last week 30/4/24 start ppm was 640 next day 632 next 644 & next day 665is it normal for it to go up and down from day to day like that in my head I would think it went down as the plants take the nutes please enlighten me been writing everything down glad I have now as I can look back

Ppm up and down every day
Ppm up and down every day 2
SnappyJack

SnappyJack

Yup... I notice that on occasion.. for me in soil medium.. my thoughts... uneven watering / watering same spot .. leading to.. in pot soil tunnels of least resistance.. to water flow.. leading to areas of accumulation of ferts.. ph changes... we need to find a scientist...

M

Mannybarr89

Good evening I’m just wondering I’ve been checking my ppm twice a day since water change last week 30/4/24 start ppm was 640 next day 632 next 644 & next day 665is it normal for it to go up and down from day to day like that in my head I would think it went down as the plants take the nutes please enlighten me been writing everything down glad I have now as I can look back
Yes I’m having same issues but my ppm and water levels stay the same I’m doing DWC hydro but my plants look completely healthy and I have everything dialed correctly. I’m just now starting week 3 as of yesterday and they look fine. How’s does your look?
IMG 4984

Latest posts

Top Bottom