Practicing patients-starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear, I think.

• Thread starter Bravelittletoaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bravelittletoaster

Hey Ya’ll,

This is my 5th grow, 2nd organic, and I was hoping to get some input regarding tricomes.

Basic info
-3x3 tent
-Atreum Hydra+ spider farmer evo 1000
-Grown in coco coir
-Gaia Green, a touch of bat guano, mammoth p, recharge for inputs and an occasional worm compost tea.

Strain: Bubble gum

The breeder’s recommendation is 8-9 weeks but I am about to finish up week 10 and still seeing a lot of clear, at least that is what it seems like to me. It was a really slow transition so I'm thinking it was always a week or so behind but id like to get your guys input. I do see some brown but I believe that is from squeezing the buds, not doing that anymore.

Any inout appreciated :)

Practicing patients starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear i think
Practicing patients starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear i think 2
Practicing patients starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear i think 3
Practicing patients starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear i think 4
Practicing patients starting week 11 and tricomes still most clear i think 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey Ya’ll,

This is my 5th grow, 2nd organic, and I was hoping to get some input regarding tricomes.

Basic info
-3x3 tent
-Atreum Hydra+ spider farmer evo 1000
-Grown in coco coir
-Gaia Green, a touch of bat guano, mammoth p, recharge for inputs and an occasional worm compost tea.

Strain: Bubble gum

The breeder’s recommendation is 8-9 weeks but I am about to finish up week 10 and still seeing a lot of clear, at least that is what it seems like to me. It was a really slow transition so I'm thinking it was always a week or so behind but id like to get your guys input. I do see some brown but I believe that is from squeezing the buds, not doing that anymore.

Any inout appreciated :)
full plant pictures?

D

dazedays

You’ve got days left. Week tops. I’d have them pegged for 48 hr lights off starting next Friday if your photos are from today.

B

Bravelittletoaster

Sweet. I was thinking some time late next week as well. Thanks for the confirmation.

Been trying to make sure everything is on point to bring out some of those bubble gum flavours. Hope it pays off!

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

You’ve got days left. Week tops. I’d have them pegged for 48 hr lights off starting next Friday if your photos are from today.
Could you explain what pegged is and also why do you turn lights off when end of flowering thanks

D

dazedays

I just meant they look like they’ll be ready in a week or so. I would be just about done flushing now and would be preparing to see a significant slowdown of water uptake. Last few days, no more water. I let mine try to drink up any water left in the soil and then leave them in total darkness for 48hrs. Many don’t think it matters if you dark cycle but I swear by it. I take a couple big sniffs in my tent the day I turn off the light and when I return 48 hrs later, I’m always amazed by how much more I smell I notice. I get some floral notes and like pinesol / honeydew terps. Sort of like morning dew. I like to try to keep that scent noticeable through curing. But it will evaporate away if you dry too fast, too much, or if you jar the nugs up too soon.

Top Bottom