R. I . P . Prince

• Thread starter costa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
It is being reported that it is drug related :/ When he had that emergency landing in Illinois, it was for an OD.

K

kolah

It is being reported that it is drug related :/ When he had that emergency landing in Illinois, it was for an OD.

I read that he had the flu and was feeling shitty enough for his plane to land asap. He went to ER where they gave him a fucking flu shot and a dose of Tamilfu. He went home and was shortly found dead.

Prince had epilepsy.
Flu shots are highly toxic (and deadly) to epileptics.

Some mainstream reports said he had AIDS. All the corporate owned media outlets will have a field day with this one. They'll dabble with murder, suicide, drug addiction, etc, etc. while totally disrespecting him as a living man of flesh and soul.

We'll probably never know the real truth.

Purple Rain? He was an illuminati guy as well

Last edited:
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I read that he had the flu and was feeling shitty enough for his plane to land asap. He went to ER where they gave him a fucking flu shot and a dose of Tamilfu. He went home and was shortly found dead.

Prince had epilepsy.
Flu shots are highly toxic (and deadly) to epileptics.

Some mainstream reports said he had AIDS. All the corporate owned media outlets will have a field day with this one. They'll dabble with murder, suicide, drug addiction, etc, etc. while totally disrespecting him as a living man of flesh and soul.

We'll probably never know the real truth.

Purple Rain? He was an illuminati guy as well

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Merl Haggard, Prince both were outspoken against geoengineering, etc.,...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
From Eric Clapton...

"I'm so sad about the death of Prince, he was a true genius, and a huge inspiration for me, in a very real way....
In the the eighties, I was out on the road in a massive downward spiral with drink and drugs, I saw Purple Rain in a cinema in Canada, I had no idea who he was, it was like a bolt of lightning!...
In the middle of my depression, and the dreadful state of the music culture at that time it gave me hope, he was like a light in the darkness...
I went back to my hotel, and surrounded by empty beer cans, wrote Holy Mother....
I can't believe he's gone...."

Latest posts

Top Bottom