Review For 20 Ton Harbor Freight Press Used For Live Rosin Extracts

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Here's my $.02 review on the harbor freight 20 ton H frame press. I'll be useing it to do solventless extracts only.

I immediately swapped out the horrific grade 4 hardware for all 8.8 grade hardware. All the reviews knocked the oem hardware and advised to go to a stronger tensile strength bolts/nuts. Cost for all new hardware was 17.00.

Now that that's out of the way. I have the newer model, grey powder coat, NOT the orange model. Came in 2 boxes, 1 heavy as shit. Took me about 1.5hrs to build. I also used a level to square things up.

I'm awaiting my custom plates to get here, 1 week is what I was told (I'll make another thread about the plates as to not get the 2 reviews mixed up).

The press seems pretty well built for a 130.00 press. I did buy the 2 yr extended warranty, as I'll be using this ALOT!!! And processing all my trim thru dry ice, then pressing the trichs. I built this all by myself. It can be done easily, but 2 ppl.it makes it easier.

Further review to come after I get squishing.

Review for 20 ton harbor freight press used for live rosin extracts
Review for 20 ton harbor freight press used for live rosin extracts 2
Keekee

Keekee

Cant wait im going to be pressing my trim when its ready months away yet,but i would love to hear the results your getting.

From what i have sen online people have been able to press about 20% would love to see what a 20tonne press gets.

Also from what i have read online yo get the best extracting results from pressing small amounts at a time.

Good luck with your press really looking forward to results

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Here's my $.02 review on the harbor freight 20 ton H frame press. I'll be useing it to do solventless extracts only.

I immediately swapped out the horrific grade 4 hardware for all 8.8 grade hardware. All the reviews knocked the oem hardware and advised to go to a stronger tensile strength bolts/nuts. Cost for all new hardware was 17.00.

Now that that's out of the way. I have the newer model, grey powder coat, NOT the orange model. Came in 2 boxes, 1 heavy as shit. Took me about 1.5hrs to build. I also used a level to square things up.

I'm awaiting my custom plates to get here, 1 week is what I was told (I'll make another thread about the plates as to not get the 2 reviews mixed up).

The press seems pretty well built for a 130.00 press. I did buy the 2 yr extended warranty, as I'll be using this ALOT!!! And processing all my trim thru dry ice, then pressing the trichs. I built this all by myself. It can be done easily, but 2 ppl.it makes it easier.

Good info!! Im about to buy one of these for pressing barrels into trunnions.

Raj Jah

Raj Jah

Been looking at this same press. That, these plates -------> - - and I think one would have a decent Rosin press.

Moto

Moto

Thanks for sharing and subbed up.. :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Lowtempplates.com

I should have them in a day or so. Then I'll post up my review. But need the baggies before I can get to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom