Roots organics greenfield soil for indoor use

• Thread starter MajinZeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MajinZeke

MajinZeke

I accidentally bought the greenfield version of their soil per the guys recommendation at the hydro store. I'm now reading it says it's outdoor soil. Can I use it for my indoor grow but water it more "carefully"?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You’ve lernt lesson one never trust the hydro guy 🤣

They will pally up with you but they get Commission on what the sell so it’s in there interest to sell you as much as they can plus half of them grow crap lol I know a few personally.

If your using number 4 on the link it holds water however it seems ok

Last edited:
MajinZeke

MajinZeke

You’ve lernt lesson one never trust the hydro guy 🤣

They will pally up with you but they get Commission on what the sell so it’s in there interest to sell you as much as they can plus half of them grow crap lol I know a few personally.

If your using number 4 on the link it holds water however it seems ok
Ok. So I'm not totally screwed? I appreciate the transparency bro. I also learned not to get target distilled water since it's like 9.0ph....

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ro water is your tap water no good. Ro water has all the goodness your plants want removed

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ok. So I'm not totally screwed? I appreciate the transparency bro. I also learned not to get target distilled water since it's like 9.0ph....
Ok the truth is I would take it back and swap it as I’ve used soil that holds water and I wasn’t keen on it.
However will it work; yes

MajinZeke

MajinZeke

Ok the truth is I would take it back and swap it as I’ve used soil that holds water and I wasn’t keen on it.
However will it work; yes
My plants are sprouting roots too vigorously and I don't wanna wait another week. I got 6.2 ph water about an hour ago. I'm gonna transplant 2-3.

Top Bottom