Screme bx2 (CBF Line)

• Thread starter Resin.Burner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

Hi Farmer's !!

It's time to report the smoke test of our last Screme bx2 run..the pheno we choose for this report is the one who have the more Screme like qualities / traits..comparison made from our past runs with the same seeds and from the buds we smoked of the real Screme cut. The 2 others females we found are also very high quality smokes but are a bit different for some traits so we're only reporting the more Screme like plant here.

here the thread where you can see the plants :

INFO:

Tester Name : Resin.Burner
Strain : Screme bx2 (CBF seedline started from KK Strawberry Cough S1's)
Method Smoked : 0.8gr J

APPEARANCE

nice bag appeal with some foxtails, and sugar covered hard nugz.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Strawberry Syrup / candy
Associated smells of bud : Hazy touch, also a bit of a lemony thing going on.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : like a strawberry rolled in a haze bud !
Associated flavours : a bit of lemon, in a sweet way.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70% head / 30% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8 (and a half...)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) solid 1h30 for me..2 hours easy for lighter smokers.
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Daytime (or at a party..she's perfect for it)
Munchies? : yes/no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia (X) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry (X) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (X) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

So..this cut is gonna stay for a while in our stable..like i already sayed to CBF, it's like a different version of Cindy (different..not inferior..in fact IMO she can be even superior to Cindy), with similarities but with special traits and qualities too. I smoke her since more than a week now (she's on her 4 weeks of cure) and i don't find any ceiling for the moment. She give me a good smile and make me want to listen good music and / or write some things under the sun with a nice milkshake. World Class fruity sativa ! Thx CBF ! ;)

Screme harvest 001 1
Screme harvest 003
CBF

CBF

Supporter
thank you for that RB, glad she smokes well for you.

aka

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..lookx ouhh so cremy:)..very nice..thanx for sharin'..:yes..

S

sativablast

beutiful pics well done.
So does this smoke up like tha sberry cough from cbf?

S

Swerve

dude aka you nailed it solid with this one bro..the s creme cut you gave me many moons ago was pure fire, shit put so many trichs on so early it was sick to bad i lost the cut.. but man great job bro

R

Resin.Burner

Thanks guys !

aka > my pleasure :)

SativaBlast > yes, IMVHO this pheno is very very very close to the cut..lucky me ? NO !! I just started with the right quality seeds..that's it !

Swerve > hey ! yes trichs production on this bitch is simply awesome ! This one from seeds is also heavy on the resin prod'..high quality work for sure ! If i find a good male in my next seed pop i have in mind to cross your SFV OG Kush (F3) to the Screme cut we keep..imagine the possible flavors combo ! Lemon Strawberry Fuel ! 'been a while since i have this X in mind !

soon we will report the hash from this girl..it's just a taste test due to the limited amount of sugary trims this run but next time we will put a solid 10 cuts in bloom and see the quality of the resin we can separate from these lovely smelling trims.

RB

D

donniedarko

I know you guys probably smoke alot...

so my question is when you guys grow out these elite strains ... how much does it take to get you high... ie to beat your tolerance... or do you guys just do full blown sessions every time to get high....

don

R

Resin.Burner

thanks again for the kind words guys !

don> yes i do smoke alot...lol...but even with a relatively high tolerance when you grow quality strains you don't need to burn 1gr jay's every hour to get high...for myself, taking the Screme good exemple of high quality strain from seeds..a classic joint rolled-up with a 0.6 to a 0.8g nuggie will send me to space (even if the 1gr joint is my high graal LOL). Only thing is when you smoke the quantity you like on a daily basis those 0.3gramms joint shared with 5 smokers will not get you high for sure..but eh !! just rool-up a big fatty and share with these smokers ! sharing is caring !

hope to answer your question don ;)

RB

W

witchking

Wow, Her description sounds mouthwatering. strawberries, Lemons and Haze...Sounds like a dessert smoke for sure.Nice workResin Burner. Nice work to CBF for breeding them and making them available.:)

Top Bottom