Security question

• Thread starter Indianche
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
one plants no big deal, do you have a garbage disposal? I could eat one plant if the cops were knockin on my door.

F

frankie-smiles

one plants no big deal, do you have a garbage disposal? I could eat one plant if the cops were knockin on my door.

Ha ha, i like your thinking, and a waste disposal thing in the sink would chew through a plant quite quickly. if you don't fancy eating it yourself.

P

ProGroWannabe

Ha ha, i like your thinking, and a waste disposal thing in the sink would chew through a plant quite quickly. if you don't fancy eating it yourself.

It had better be a 1/2 horsepower disposal or better. I had to do that once for a security scare and the puny little 1/3 hp unit I had would barely eat the leaves, let alone the stems. Remember, hemp fiber is TOUGH SHIT!

I ended up stashing my last two plants in a space under the shower and quickly filling both ends of the small space with D.A.P. Spray Foam.

All this was a true waste of plants cuz the cops never came back, but it was better to waste em than go to jail if the cops HAD came back.......they had no warrant the first time they came.....silly cops.

P

poutpup07

the best way to avoid it was already stated ....keep your mouth shut....keep it secret...keep it safe....nooone needs to know....NOONE for any reason....your buddy says man whered you get this awsome herb at.....i met a guy at a bar or at the skate park who deals with me and is not interested in meeting anyone else...and why give up a good connection? if the cops do show up without a warrant speak to them through the door....do not open it....and be very clear as to your wishes...leave NO room for interpretation....if you do open the door step outside and close and lock the door behind you......but most of all just shut up about your special girls and noone will be the wiser.....
peace
brotherpup

P

ProGroWannabe

Not tryin to jack the thread here, but

Yo pup, I can't pm that guest account bro. Can you pm me an email addy or another name on another forum? I need to rap witchya, brotha.

K

kill-9

Keep your mouth shut about growing even to folks you know well and play it off as you got a new hookup that can only come through for you. It's amazing what kind of bad things can happen when people know. I can't stress this enough indi.

There's alot of scary stories on the net on extortion of growers by their own family members! How fuckin sad! I don't want to find out if my own family would turn on me so I'm keeping my trap shut!

Latest posts

Top Bottom