Seedlings! Show your babies!!! 😆

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juanderer

juanderer

Problems...

I transplanted into 3gallon cloth pots. I did everything the same for both plants. One is going ok and the other decided to die.

View attachment 2123486
View attachment 2123487
View attachment 2123483
View attachment 2123484
View attachment 2123485

I know the humidity is low. It needs to get filled. Humidity was at like 50 something when I checked on them this morning and they were like this.
I'm having similar situations lately. Weather shifts, a few days out of town, and bad decisions led to me killing four seedlings. A couple of plants that would otherwise be about ready to be flipped to flower are in less than good shape. The one that I switched to flower three weeks ago is not doing too hot but I think will be okay.

Redneckx

Redneckx

Which issue could that be? One got the issue the other don't. They don't got the same amount of ingredients in the soil, so it's hard to say why it react like this.
Upper leaves start getting little brown tips as well. It's a pear/vermiculite mix
IMG 20240219 150914

They rooted very well, first feeding today.
How long would you guys wait to transpant? Until a full rootball?
IMG 20240219 150845

Redneckx

Redneckx

Which issue could that be? One got the issue the other don't. They don't got the same amount of ingredients in the soil, so it's hard to say why it react like this.
Upper leaves start getting little brown tips as well. It's a pear/vermiculite mix
View attachment 2123818

They rooted very well, first feeding today.
How long would you guys wait to transpant? Until a full rootball?
View attachment 2123819
Is that a calcium deficiency? Are they that hungry? Added calmag today and in the beginning with some dry additives in my peat mix. Should I water more frequently with calmag, like every second watering?
Thankx

ReallyOldDude

ReallyOldDude

When I handle fragile seedlings I use toothpics and small piece of cardboard... I never use fingers! I use soak and damp paper towel method in gallon zip locks here, but for other seeds, like tomatoes (even more fragile), I start in seed trays and toothpics to lift them, move to cardboard, and carefully set in pot. Toothpics vertical good to me!!! :-)

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Seedlings about to transition to saplings.
Thanks for hosting the little ones. This is a great nursery thread! Nifty to see everyone methodologies. The papertowel method is strong in the force. Weirdly I’ve always preferred the straight into soil.

IMG 0735
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Not sure what’s going on with the Black Sugar this 1 has no true leaves.
Day 6
IMG 0111

This 1 has Twisted true leaves. Day 6
IMG 0115

Fruity Pebbles looks normal
Day 6
IMG 0112

I hope the Black Sugar pull through if not I’ll have to buy a pack of seeds to replace them they were a gift and really want to grow this strain out. 🤞 & wish me luck!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Not sure what’s going on with the Black Sugar this 1 has no true leaves.
Day 6
View attachment 2124642
This 1 has Twisted true leaves. Day 6View attachment 2124643
Fruity Pebbles looks normal
Day 6View attachment 2124644
I hope the Black Sugar pull through if not I’ll have to buy a pack of seeds to replace them they were a gift and really want to grow this strain out. 🤞 & wish me luck!
Oh no!!!!. That black sugar is odd. 2/2 are weirdos. 😆 I grew out one without cotys for a week if no leaves come I would pull it. Cuz in my experiment it never grew any leaves but got taller..like the stem grew but the leaves had been taken off ig when it came out the shell.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Oh no!!!!. That black sugar is odd. 2/2 are weirdos. 😆 I grew out one without cotys for a week if no leaves come I would pull it. Cuz in my experiment it never grew any leaves but got taller..like the stem grew but the leaves had been taken off ig when it came out the shell.
Weirdo are my specialty lol. I figure if it doesn’t do anything in a couple more days I’m gonna give it lots of nitrogen

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

The Good The Bad The Ugly!
Day 12 and it’s been a journey for the Black Sugar. I must of messed something up in my soil mix dug it out washed it off then put in new Peat moss on Saturday and today is 1st sign of new life. No retreat no surrender!
IMG 0438
Other Black Sugar
IMG 0440
Fruity Pebbles day 12
IMG 0443
The Lemon Stank? Clone
IMG 0441
BBMRxOB clone no new growth yet
IMG 0449

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The Good The Bad The Ugly!
Day 12 and it’s been a journey for the Black Sugar. I must of messed something up in my soil mix dug it out washed it off then put in new Peat moss on Saturday and today is 1st sign of new life. No retreat no surrender! View attachment 2127688Other Black Sugar View attachment 2127689Fruity Pebbles day 12View attachment 2127690The Lemon Stank? Clone View attachment 2127691BBMRxOB clone no new growth yetView attachment 2127692
Nice!!!! Good job the one is growing and the other is growing out of the twist. Fruity Pebbles looks good! 😋 happy growing!

Top Bottom