Seeds germinated but the first leaves won’t open? Also 1 fell off! Help?

• Thread starter JGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JGrows

JGrows

I started these seeds off in paper towel. Moved to soil 2.5 days later. All germinated extremely fast but this 1 strains leaves won’t open. And 1 of the first leaves fell off!! Is it going to die with no way to uptake water? Another one of that same strain plant has 3 of them? LOL has anyone ever seen this kinda thing?

Seeds germinated but the first leaves wont open also 1 fell off help
Seeds germinated but the first leaves wont open also 1 fell off help 2
Seeds germinated but the first leaves wont open also 1 fell off help 3
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I started these seeds off in paper towel. Moved to soil 2.5 days later. All germinated extremely fast but this 1 strains leaves won’t open. And 1 of the first leaves fell off!! Is it going to die with no way to uptake water? Another one of that same strain plant has 3 of them? LOL has anyone ever seen this kinda thing?
Seriously tho I would give it a few more days and see how they look give them time to do there thing

Last edited:
JGrows

JGrows

Seriously tho I would give it a few more days and see how they look give me time to do there thing
Love that 😂😂 felt stupid asking but it just seems to be that 1 strain. It’s the new golden sands from Humboldt seed co. So I really don’t want to lose em

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Well if the one does not open in a day or two spray it with water and gently try to open that and I had both leaves fall 1 time plant ended up fine

Top Bottom