Seeds on my feminized plants.

• Thread starter Chevylvr66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chevylvr66

I had an all female garden this past season. All plants had seed. Not many, 1 seed found while trimming one plant. 4 seeds on 2 others. My question is...can I trust these seeds to be female for next years crop?

Seeds on my feminized plants
steamroller

steamroller

Nature finds a way!
Odds are they are fem IMO.
If they got pollinated from whatever then you would have many more seeds IMO.
Were your plants autos?
Most of my autos grew a few seeds last season??

Madmax

Madmax

My plants I ran outdoors done that for a decade.I was getting a nanner on one plant and was only getting between 1-6 seeds off ea.

C

Chevylvr66

Three different strains. Gsc, tangerine cookies and crystal. Should be some interesting hybrids! No clue which plant or plants produced pollen.

C

Chevylvr66

Madmax, do you raise the seeds the following season.? If so, were they healthy females?

Madmax

Madmax

yes they were ..I seen no difference in growth.what you can do though is have extra plants growing in a good sized pot that will last say till they show there sex just in case they were pollinated from another plant from afar and come out males .you can replace them then..I always done that just in case.backup plants Lol.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Pollen can travel many miles .

Fem pollen can almost guarantee females.

Mystery pollen is just that .

I had 5 males mixed in with my 4 females, I also have a few seeds.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Like the bits and bites commercial, every handful is different.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

What do you mean?
When you buy weed from someone or a dispensary a find a seed or two in the bud. That’s a bag seed. It could be fem, reg or herm seeds, you never know until you grow them. Could be the next best thing or just herms. A lot of great original strains came from bag seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom