Settle a disagreement for me please.

• Thread starter emanresu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
emanresu

emanresu

This is a little bit of what goes through my screen when i trim. I am having a disagreement with someone about if it is pollen or even has pollen in it. They say it is just the crystals from the bud. Maybe they are correct but it sures looks like there is pollen in it to me.
Settle a disagreement for me please

B

Budtirement

I cannot tell by looking at this photo but if this stuff is falling off of female flowers that you grew, and you know it's from female flowers, then it's trichomes, which is not pollen. Trichomes are the tiny production and storage chambers for THC only found on females, so this stuff is a prize for all your long waiting. Essentially if you have a lot of it and you compress it, it's hash, but there are a myriad things you can do with it to enjoy it so study up.

---"just the crystals from the bud"--- You mean, Oh my god, look, crystals from the bud!

If you grew male plants then it's pollen and will not get you high but you can collect it and use it to pollinate female flowers if you want to produce seeds.
If your not sure if you grew male or female plants, or if your harvesting a crop that grew from bag seed that has both male and female plants, then it could be either or both. Do a search for male and female cannabis plants to see and be able to recognize them.
Congratulations on your harvest!

katraiter

katraiter

This is a little bit of what goes through my screen when i trim. I am having a disagreement with someone about if it is pollen or even has pollen in it. They say it is just the crystals from the bud. Maybe they are correct but it sures looks like there is pollen in it to me.
View attachment 2150262
I read pollen is from a male , the female has only "resin" and trichome means hair in Greek ? 🤷So pollen isn't in a female plant , I guess 🫶🤓 and I read pollen is kief , so that is a good question. Is the THC content similar in kief and in pollen because they are basically both reproductive parts on opposite sides of the gene pool?

emanresu

emanresu

just the crystals from the bud"--- You mean, Oh my god, look, crystals from the bud!
lol 😆
thanks for clearing that up, everyone. I guess I was wrong...not pollen. i have a pretty big bag of that stuff built up. it's all from females.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

just the crystals from the bud"--- You mean, Oh my god, look, crystals from the bud!
lol 😆
thanks for clearing that up, everyone. I guess I was wrong...not pollen. i have a pretty big bag of that stuff built up. it's all from females.
Look at some of gnick's threads on making hash, he's got some pretty helpful videos

Top Bottom