Sherb Someone gifted that was stretched ou

• Thread starter AJKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunasun

Sunasun

Yea how did you know it was under watered just wondering? It stretched so much before It was gifted to me they were only getting the edge of the light. But yea my first time using fabric pots and they need soaked like 2 to 3 times a day. Thank you for your help seems hard thing to find
From the lack of lateral branching and experience.

A

AJKush

Learn something new everyday thanks for your info I didn't know that. Yea I'm not a newbie but not a expert either.

A

AJKush

I dont think he meant anything by it, bud. I think he (cannagrower)assumed youre a newer grower and should probably focus on the fundamentals first. To the overwhelming majority he would be right, alot of new growers set the bar too high and ignore the most crucial parts of maintaining a healthy plant. On the flip side of that there are new growers who never grew anything before that absolutely blow anything ive done out of the water.

I meant no offense with my question on cloning, i havent even got into that aspect of growing yet and i was curious. I am a self admitted asshole when i pick up on any disrespect. Sometimes my aim is off, its a flaw of mine. And your answer of why is completely understandable, sorry for your loss. Definitely keep that line going.
It's all good I lost my cool. But yea I will definitely clone it when the time comes. Really I didn't even think it would turn out but the resin production is outstanding. Thanks for the condolences I hope to keep his memory alive with this strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom