Signs Of Dehydration

• Thread starter MrBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlue

MrBlue

Are these signs of dehydration or heat stress? Only just happened and is taking place on the new growth and upper most tops. Droopy and edges are rolling under. Looks wrinkled. Its very hot where I am st the minute, temperature has stayed in the high 20 throughout the day and hasn't dropped much at night. I watered my plant and raised the lights up higher a couple hours ago but it hasn't improved. Whats happening?

Peace.

Signs of dehydration
Signs of dehydration 2
Signs of dehydration 3
MrBlue

MrBlue

What's your light schedule? How do they look in the morning?[/there autoflower so I run my lights on a 24h cycle. Only one is doing this. It happened around hours ago. They never loom like this. The soil has became a little compacted though. Would this have anything to do with it? Roots are at the bottom of the pot so figured it was getting enough oxygen? It drooping more now

20160514 050328
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like heat stress, what is the canopy temp?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Hold your hand above the tops with the back of your hand facing the light, if the back of your hand gets hot then you need more air circulation.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Looks like heat stress, what is the caright now it at 25.5. Was at 27.5 around 5 hours ago and
Hold your hand above the tops with the back of your hand facing the light, if the back of your hand gets hot then you need more air circulation.
Current temp is at 25.5, but around 4 hours ago it was at 27 celsius. Doesn't feel hot when I hold my hand above the canopy. Could it be a sign that its root bound? Roots are at the bottom

Top Bottom