Smoke test for neg. Pressure and air flow in room

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Has anyone ever ran a “smoke test” in there room to determine the airflow characteristics? I’m out of weed to perform this smoke test! Just curious is there are any alternatives to smoke that wont hurt the plants in the room now and would still allow me to watch the air flow? Silly you think? Why yes it is silly but I love to tinker and things I cant physically see are really hard for me to wrapt my brain around lol ( im kinda retarded). Thanks!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Didn’t even think of that! I have whole pack of dragons blood! I know you’re not supposed to sit there and inhale it but it’ll be for a short period of time and my plants are very small at this point. Seriously, thank you!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Has anyone ever ran a “smoke test” in there room to determine the airflow characteristics? I’m out of weed to perform this smoke test! Just curious is there are any alternatives to smoke that wont hurt the plants in the room now and would still allow me to watch the air flow? Silly you think? Why yes it is silly but I love to tinker and things I cant physically see are really hard for me to wrapt my brain around lol ( im kinda retarded). Thanks!
If your tent walls suck in when the extractor fan is running, you have negative pressure ✌

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
If your tent walls suck in when the extractor fan is running, you have negative pressure ✌
I like the way you think! : ) I was more curious the airflow and maybe leak potential. I’m in a foam room within a room so the negative pressure is a little harder to see ( if that makes sense). I can use the smoke to run along cracks and non sealed seams to see just how bad the leaks are.

I just read a goofy headline for an article about doing a smoke test, it could have been for a hospital or some shit 😂✌🏻

Top Bottom