• Thread starter Bubba kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will yield more?

• Total voters
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Hello here is a quick run down.

Trees are in a 15' x 42" tray.. I think just under 50 bigger plants with 3 1000's over them

Sog is in two different beds. 1 is 8'x 42" with 2 1000's over it. I think I have 75-80 babies in it. The other bed is 6x4 with 1 1000 over it and it is getting hit with one of the lights from the 15'tray. So it has about 1 and a 1/2 lights over it. I have almost another 75 clones for that bed.

What do you think will yield more quality meds.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Still need to clean up the room. Clean up the trees on the lower 1/3rd and plant the other bed.

I appreciate all feedback good or bad.

I am looking for input especially on the sog due to it being my first time sog'ing lol.

If you guys watch this thread and come along for the ride I will do regular updates. Thanks.

Ps I started this thread in grow room design and setup but no one really was going with me on this ride.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

This is the 15' tray. Transplanted to the big pots ant netted the best I could with the room I have.

I know most of you probably disagree with pulling almost all the big leaves before flipping but I think it helps. It defiantly buys me a few days time by pulling and lollipoping them. Slows the growth. Running out of head room lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If you are running out of headroom before you flip to 12/12, what are you gonna do when they double in size during flowering ? Some strains even triple in size during flowering. I can forsee a problem cropping up here.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

i will not let them stretch much. They will finish only about 5 more inches. And I am going to top before they get flipped.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I'm screwed should have flipped sooner or topped heavily because I'm out room lol. What to do? I would have loved to cut the top 8 inches off then waited a week to flip but one of my sog beds is getting too big.

Some of my plants are totally out of the light due to the height and they are only about 6-8" from the light now

Latest posts

Top Bottom