Some help please.

• Thread starter Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grower

I'm not usually 1 to ask for help, But I'm running out of ideas, somethings not right and i just dunno what it is, There's 5 plants all the same strain yet 2 of the 5 look like there dying on me, and this is happening to them during flower I'v never seen anything like it, The other 3 plants look fine, Any ideas growers?

http://i33.invalid.com/2eumzx3.jpg
http://i37.invalid.com/28rkuw2.jpg
http://i36.invalid.com/2jidjb.jpg

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am gonna hazard a guess that these girls are needing less ec feed. And the build up of salts from over ferting is causing a ph swing.

Flush the plants thoroughly. Until the run off is reading the same as your putting in. IE, EC 1.0 and pH 5.8

This should sort them out.

By chance are these two plants furthest away from the lights?

G

Grower

Oh good ill put some of that canna flush I'v got to good use then, 5 plants in a 1 meter square space budbox there all pretty much getting the same light under a 600w cooltube. I don't see what option I'v got other than to flush now really, Thanks for the quick reply, Lets hope they don't get any worse or I'll blame you lol

H

HolliHerb

looks like TH is right. you might be a little too strong in your solution. try to leech a bit and go on a lower dosage. see if she picks back up. gonna take her a few days.

U

ukcheesehead

I am gonna hazard a guess that these girls are needing less ec feed. And the build up of salts from over ferting is causing a ph swing.

Flush the plants thoroughly. Until the run off is reading the same as your putting in. IE, EC 1.0 and pH 5.8

This should sort them out.

By chance are these two plants furthest away from the lights?

hey grower , e_u here . yep agree with herb . when was your last flush ?

S

Stackin Paper

1.7 is a lil too high for plants that size, whats ya background ec m8?

Mine would be at 1.4ec normally at that size but obviously all plants require different feeds:yes

G

Grower

hey grower , e_u here . yep agree with herb . when was your last flush ?

I thought i was pretty much flushing the used salts out with every water anyway, There's always plenty of run off which reads low on the ec scale, never been more than 1.2 ec run off. I dunno, maybe they got a virus or summat, There some ill looking bitches I'v got here.

U

ukcheesehead

I thought i was pretty much flushing the used salts out with every water anyway, There's always plenty of run off which reads low on the ec scale, never been more than 1.2 ec run off. I dunno, maybe they got a virus or summat, There some ill looking bitches I'v got here.

run off should be a .1 .2 higher than whats going in at the top ...... 25% runoff i work with .... how much runoff u getting from each feed ? maybe u are watering too much as your runoff ec is lower than whats going in >>> i flush every 14 days with plain ph water for 1 day . dont use canna flush till the last week or two ...

G

Grower

I'm gonna try putting 10 L of water at 40ml per 10L of canna flush through each pot, I wonder if that will be enough, and how many watering 's should I use the flush for before i get back to feeding again?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I personally wouldnt use a flush compound for this application. Just use plain water, or a week ec feed. And when we say flush, if say you have a 10 lt pot, put 40 lts through it. And dont allow it to stand in run off. Best to take em to a bath if you can.

The use of something like H&G MultiZym can be really useful as well as it will help the plant to use any excess nutes in the root system.

U

ukcheesehead

I'm gonna try putting 10 L of water at 40ml per 10L of canna flush through each pot, I wonder if that will be enough, and how many watering 's should I use the flush for before i get back to feeding again?

canna flush is only for the final flush ... ( i think ) just use ph 5.7 water

G

Grower

run off should be a .1 .2 higher than whats going in at the top ...... 25% runoff i work with .... how much runoff u getting from each feed ? maybe u are watering too much as your runoff ec is lower than whats going in >>> i flush every 14 days with plain ph water for 1 day . dont use canna flush till the last week or two ...

Yea I get about the same run off as you 25% but if what your saying is the case that I'v over watered which i'm not disputing then how do you explain the overfeeding,

G

Grower

I personally wouldnt use a flush compound for this application. Just use plain water, or a week ec feed. And when we say flush, if say you have a 10 lt pot, put 40 lts through it. And dont allow it to stand in run off. Best to take em to a bath if you can.

The use of something like H&G MultiZym can be really useful as well as it will help the plant to use any excess nutes in the

40L per 10L pot, Looks like it's gonna be a long night with me filling up buckets of water, Thats 2 of you now saying not to use the canna flush, looks like I'm out voted.

G

Grower

:thinking Ok thanks for the reply's, I'll let you know how they get on.

U

ukcheesehead

The use of something like H&G MultiZym can be really useful as well as it will help the plant to use any excess nutes in the

40L per 10L pot, Looks like it's gonna be a long night with me filling up buckets of water, Thats 2 of you now saying not to use the canna flush, looks like I'm out voted.

it might not take 40l just check run off after 10 ltr

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, I forget I am in soil, and can take a little more to flush that stuff.

G

Grower

1.7 is a lil too high for plants that size, whats ya background ec m8?

Mine would be at 1.4ec normally at that size but obviously all plants require different feeds:yes

There not that small m8, They would be about 4 feet tall if I hadn't of bent them over. They stand at about 3 foot tall now with some good strong thick branches on them. like i say man, 3 of them look alright. It's just 2 of them look disease ridden.

Top Bottom