Some Overwater Issue And Questions

• Thread starter wiseheimer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiseheimer

wiseheimer

Hi everyone!
does autos recover well after suffering overwater during they are 2 weeks old. I made a mistake by caring them too much and need to know what I could get as harvest due the energy saving.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Ah language barrier, I am not the best with English either.

Yes, unless they are dead, then No. Let it dry out between watering's.

The hard part to understand was I thought you were asking about how much yield you would get, which I have no Idea.

And I do not understand the energy savings part.

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I've heard that if autos damaged somehow in their early stage they could stop growing and the yield could be very very less than you expect. I fear that. So I could pull that plants off and start new ones instead of waiting them recover, spending money for electricity and getting very less yield than I expect.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I have never grown an Auto, but what you say sounds true, as it would be for any plant but with an Auto you don't have time to recover.

Can you keep this one and start another?

wiseheimer

wiseheimer

I think I can pull the three of that plants off and start another three but gonna let them completely dry out first.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

mate at 2 weeks id just grow them through unless they r really looking sick the middle month i find the most important ie the time between 2 weeks and 6 weeks . this is when they really bang on veg and start budding .

Top Bottom