• Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Miley Cyrus 1

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SWEET ! ! !
its funny thing
I just started 6 Bodhi BB-Apollo11 crosses along with the 2nd gen of My Nyvia II Flyin-J Style
always a pleasure A-Man
May all your Nugs be Frosty Dank
FlyJ

A

A-Roe

Trying to get them all in here real Quick
Kush Kush3 No Flash and Flash

5 Footer 8 came out straight sour

Morning Breath great smoke maybe even better yield, going to try to Mono Crop this one shes that good with that purple hazey taste.

2 phenos of Miley Cryus

Animal Cracker3

2 more phenos of Miley Cyrus

last not least a Vic's vapor rub pheno of the Rocky Dennis

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Everything looks great! How many white valley OG phenos did you run through?

Also curious how the aroma of the rocky Dennis came out... flo has one of my favorite aromatic profiles in cannabis

A

A-Roe

Everything looks great! How many white valley OG phenos did you run through?

Also curious how the aroma of the rocky Dennis came out... flo has one of my favorite aromatic profiles in cannabis
i ran like 9-10 white valley's all were great this one just out yield the others and had a lemon terp. The Rocky Dennis was my favorite all of the phenos put out and we're super loud and fruity and most kept that Vic's Vapor Rub smell along with the loud fruitiness, they would be an outdoor guys dream strain!

A

A-Roe

Looks like A-Nother rockin feild of Green Bro
Get your A-Roe On
flyJ
I'll save you a gram or two of this honeycomb I'm almost done making so that I can get an honest opinion plus a couple of buds so that, if you can, put up a smoke report for the strains I need a unbiased opinion, hit me up the next time you think you might be in the area @FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

What a Great Azz Weekend I was realty stressed about getting Meds to one of the Patient friends I help out, who is going through chemo, and I took a Long Road-trip to clear my head. It was a very good drive. I stopped for a sec to get some Gas and when I got back in my car There was this Package on the seat.
And inside were some OUTSTANDING smelling great tasting Meds. Gunna have to tell ya all about um.
Now as far as where they came from Must have been
One Kick azz Grower Breeder cuz, sure look good and Smells off the Hook.
So I gave some to my Lady who needed and asked her to let me know what she thought,
When I called her up her daughter said she was asleep after she raided the fridge, so I will have to post up a few Smoke reports at a time.
Samples 1

I will Post some smoke reports Tomorrow . . . . .Thank you
FlyJ

SourDank

SourDank

What a Great Azz Weekend I was realty stressed about getting Meds to one of the Patient friends I help out, who is going through chemo, and I took a Long Road-trip to clear my head. It was a very good drive. I stopped for a sec to get some Gas and when I got back in my car There was this Package on the seat.
And inside were some OUTSTANDING smelling great tasting Meds. Gunna have to tell ya all about um.
Now as far as where they came from Must have been
One Kick azz Grower Breeder cuz, sure look good and Smells off the Hook.
So I gave some to my Lady who needed and asked her to let me know what she thought,
When I called her up her daughter said she was asleep after she raided the fridge, so I will have to post up a few Smoke reports at a time.
View attachment 540619
I will Post some smoke reports Tomorrow . . . . .Thank you
FlyJ
You and the wife must be a couple happy mofo's right now. All that dankness, love it

cc503

cc503

some nice frostyness going on ...How are you liking how the sour dub came through on the crosses? i was thinking about grabing there fluffer nutter cross ... durban x sour dub

A

A-Roe

some nice frostyness going on ...How are you liking how the sour dub came through on the crosses? i was thinking about grabing there fluffer nutter cross ... durban x sour dub
Ive never ran either plant used in the crosses by themselves, but I can say that I love the Sour notes that are prevalent in my keeper phenos of the Rocky Dennis and 5 Footers. Im going for some major yields on my next Rocky Dennis 1&9 and Morning Breath run, Im aggressively training them for the next 2 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom