Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

Very impressive. What do your ladies like?

They are much easier to please than some other ladies I know lol. When those numbers are dialed in nothing stops these trees, I am actually surprised how much beatings everyone's plants including my own take. This guy told me he fed his girls 1 cup bloom to one gallon water..

Wavegem

Wavegem

badass room man..

Just curious, as to why you wouldn't use hvac and bare bulbs instead of the chillers and water cooled lights?
Do the cold water pipes drip condensation everywhere? What is your lights on humidity running? Humidifiers??

Totally awesome build, very impressive.. Hope it does well for you :)
g

Yo thanks for stopping by! I dream about that wifi cut you have.

The problem is space. I just don't see how its possible, my room is 10 x 27 to be exact with 7'9" ceilings. I can't even take a decent pic of the whole room cause everything is so jam packed. If I was fat it would not work, I have to crawl on the floor to get around, this room is going to be the worst. I will not be able to fit more than 2 plants if that in a pic and there are 16. I even mounted the lights directly against the wall just to give me 6 more inches on each side. Humidity I don't have to worry about cause even with lights on its at 60 min with little plants and can get as high as 99 without dehuemidifiers. I have a high humidity problem which I combat with big ass Dehumidifiers and they still struggle. Condensation is based on dew point which I control so if everything is dialed no condensation on lights. I had to insulate radiator lines which come in at 40 degrees.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What have you done to prevent erosion debri from clogging your fresca sol's and what safety measure have you taken for water pump failure?? And thanx for the interaction and thoughtful responses!

Amber

Amber

W
Yo thanks for stopping by! I dream about that wifi cut you have.

The problem is space. I just don't see how its possible, my room is 10 x 27 to be exact with 7'9" ceilings. I can't even take a decent pic of the whole room cause everything is so jam packed. If I was fat it would not work, I have to crawl on the floor to get around, this room is going to be the worst. I will not be able to fit more than 2 plants if that in a pic and there are 16. I even mounted the lights directly against the wall just to give me 6 more inches on each side. Humidity I don't have to worry about cause even with lights on its at 60 min with little plants and can get as high as 99 without dehuemidifiers. I have a high humidity problem which I combat with big ass Dehumidifiers and they still struggle. Condensation is based on dew point which I control so if everything is dialed no condensation on lights. I had to insulate radiator lines which come in at 40 degrees.
What are those bad ass dehumidifiers that are working for you if you don't mind my asking.

T

tipper619sd

Wavegem killer work man i have been waiting to see these babies in action and man u do not let down. Killer work and planning man. Very clean grow. Also on the music tip me and my son were here hes doing homework and i clicked on the music and he was like oh thats nice. lol i also thought very nice work loved it. Keep doing the killer work and pursuit to greatness even tho i think your there.

Amber

Amber

They are much easier to please than some other ladies I know lol. When those numbers are dialed in nothing stops these trees, I am actually surprised how much beatings everyone's plants including my own take. This guy told me he fed his girls 1 cup bloom to one gallon water..
I meant music, do you ever put on music for them?

Wavegem

Wavegem

What have you done to prevent erosion debri from clogging your fresca sol's and what safety measure have you taken for water pump failure?? And thanx for the interaction and thoughtful responses!

I have a water filter inline similar to the Uc filter on your return line. I also have a salt water chlorinator that helps with bacteria and algae. I am working on safety protocols, I almost hooked a siren Up to my thermastat to be like wake up bitch the room is to hot! Lol

Wavegem

Wavegem

W
What are those bad ass dehumidifiers that are working for you if you don't mind my asking.

I posted a pic of 2 Dehumidifiers on the previous page, each one was 2600. I have 2 in each room and they still have trouble. Never shut off

Wavegem

Wavegem

I meant music, do you ever put on music for them?

I used to. I had a subwoofer all rigged up right next to the buckets vibrating the water. But that was years ago. I am sure they loved it.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I had some issues, plants just would not grow. I changed solution 3 times they just got worse. Finally a light bulb clicked in my head and I changed my water pump. I went from 1800 gal an hour to 6000 gal an hour And plants turned right around. Updates soon.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey guys sorry for the delay. I had some issues, plants just would not grow. I changed solution 3 times they just got worse. Finally a light bulb clicked in my head and I changed my water pump. I went from 1800 gal an hour to 6000 gal an hour And plants turned right around. Updates soon.

Next buckets make your pipe a lot bigger.

Amber

Amber

Hows it going? I'm rootin for ya and your musical finances hope all is well.

Reebs

Reebs

Lol nanos

lol, i saw this picture and started laughing. thats crazy.

ya i second the Nano's comment, i just made the switch to digital ballasts and these were what i ended up with. only 8 1K's but the 1 thing i really like about them is the running temp, never gets hot for me on 240v.

PS just curious how many ballasts that is? i may have missed that part.

Top Bottom