sulphur or zinc deficiency or am i parinoid

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

78 days in FFOF
temps and humidity are good with a few swings
added vermicast a couple weeks ago but other than that just plain water at 6.2ish PH
i do have gaia 4-4-4 and 2-8-4
new leaves only so far
i did have ts3000 at 80% and 18" but i turned it down to 65%
any thoughts

Sulphur or zinc deficiency or am i parinoid
Sulphur or zinc deficiency or am i parinoid 2
Sulphur or zinc deficiency or am i parinoid 3
PotsieSativa

PotsieSativa

Multiple imbalances. Next time just scoop some dirt out of your yard and add a cup of Espoma. I know your trying to be organic but the companies selling you this stuff are in an NPK mindset

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Epsom salts 🤙

Next time pick a more inert medium when using dry amendments unless you really know your stuff

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
i did have ts3000 at 80% and 18" but i turned it down to 65%

That may have been a part of the problem - maybe raise that light some if you can, still.

Also I noticed this -
Download 1

Sort of looks like spider mite damage - might want to check that out.

D

dean1963

Multiple imbalances. Next time just scoop some dirt out of your yard and add a cup of Espoma. I know your trying to be organic but the companies selling you this stuff are in an NPK mindset

That may have been a part of the problem - maybe raise that light some if you can, still.

Also I noticed this -
View attachment 1277858
Sort of looks like spider mite damage - might want to check that out.
thanks for everyone's replies.
those white spots are from spraying milk mixture when i panicked and thought i might have mildew.
talked to THE guy at the supply store and he said they're just really hungry, so i fed them activated EM and gaia 4-4-4.
he's owned the store for 38 years and grew even longer so i take his word as god.

D

dean1963

Epsom salts 🤙

Next time pick a more inert medium when using dry amendments unless you really know your stuff
not even close to knowing my stuff, lol far from it.
but thanks to you guys and gals here i'm slowly learning.
by more inert, do you mean happy frog or something along those lines?

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Ocean Forest is pretty hot. I am also trying to go organic. I am using Earth Dust and FFHF.

D

dean1963

Ocean Forest is pretty hot. I am also trying to go organic. I am using Earth Dust and FFHF.
only my 2nd/3rd grow but FFOF has been good for me. (i think)
1st grow was purple kush auto with nothing but water for 85 days and they turned out amazing, or so i was told as i don't smoke.
2nd/3rd grow is purple kush auto and super og kush in my 1 and only room so trying to balance temps and humidity more towards the autos until their done.
og kush was 78 days with no nutes except vermicast so they are starving i guess.
lesson learned, FFOF can go no longer than 60ish days without adding nutes for photo's

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

not even close to knowing my stuff, lol far from it.
but thanks to you guys and gals here i'm slowly learning.
by more inert, do you mean happy frog or something along those lines?

Yeah happy frog is a little less nutrient loaded or you could even just use basic pro mix/sunshine no5 etc.

R

ritoMox

What Espoma are you referring to, Plant-tone? Plant-tone contains Bone-meal. Not sure if it's cattle bone meal as you've cautioned against in some of your other posts.

Plant tone

Top Bottom