Super Skunk Week 4 Bloom Smell

• Thread starter AJKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AJKush

I been growing on off for 10 years and every time it looks good bit not much smell while growing unless touched. Reason I got this strain was for its smell. Every time I grow it's got the look just no smell and very light flavor. The whole grow during veg 80f during day 75f at night. During flowering 80f day 70f at night this is what I use

1. Media is Peat mix
2. Botanicare Calmag
3. Botanicare Pure Pro Blend Organic
3. Humboldt sweet and sticky
4. Humboldt Plant Enzyme
5. Humboldt Flower stacker

Any input would be appreciated

Super skunk week 4 bloom smell
Super skunk week 4 bloom smell 2
A

AJKush

Oh this is my first time posting but I been looking since I was I teenager. I just can't figure out why my bud always looks good just very faint smell. This time I have 4 plants flowering and just the room smells a little bit and I don't have any clue why. My friend has 2 and I smell it walking up to the house

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You should be happy you don't have your friends issue. Sounds like you are well ventilated to me. Maybe the strains you had before weren't the type to be strong. Or perhaps you chopped too early. There are many possibilities.

I'll leave it up to the experts to help ya tho. I'm a total newbie 😆 🤣 😂 😹 happy growing dude!

A

AJKush

You should be happy you don't have your friends issue. Sounds like you are well ventilated to me. Maybe the strains you had before weren't the type to be strong. Or perhaps you chopped too early. There are many possibilities.

I'll leave it up to the experts to help ya tho. I'm a total newbie 😆 🤣 😂 😹 happy growing dude!
I guess it can be a good thing but I bought super skunk to have the smell. I can't figure out why it doesn't smell every time I grow. I make sure to preserve the terpenes but it always has faint smell and light taste idk what to do even after Cured

Bilber

Bilber

Hey AJK.......join the club looking for skunk.......you'll find a creeper weed before you find skunk.....and creepers are kinda rare......trust me, I know.....but I'm wishing you the best!

A

AJKush

Any info would be greatly appreciated. How do I get these girls smelling to the driveway lol. Only the room has a slight smell 4 plants flowering

A

AJKush

Wow don't feel real welcome only Golden was the only one who said something and it was it could be a strain that dont smell. It's Super Skunk lol should smell up more than just the room. Guess I'll find out by harvest.

Top Bottom