Switching a nutrients Npk ratios ?

• Thread starter Kbdwc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kbdwc

I’m going to veg for about another 2-3 weeks I’m currently using a ratio I 3.5-1.5-2.5 and was going to switch to 4-4-4 for the next few weeks
And then switch to fox farm tiger bloom 2-8-4 and when I switch to flower
and then add some terpinator 0-0-4 towards the end of flower so the ratio will be around 2-8-8
Maybe add in. Some calcium and magnesium too?

K

Kbdwc

Also they drink water around every 3 days
Routine (Water,feed,water,feed) etc

K

Kbdwc

400w HPs
2x 600w HPs
16 plants but I think two are going to end up outside as there quite short and taking up room

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I’m going to veg for about another 2-3 weeks I’m currently using a ratio I 3.5-1.5-2.5 and was going to switch to 4-4-4 for the next few weeks
And then switch to fox farm tiger bloom 2-8-4 and when I switch to flower
and then add some terpinator 0-0-4 towards the end of flower so the ratio will be around 2-8-8
Maybe add in. Some calcium and magnesium too?
Your going to add terpinator uggh that stuff should be banned

It makes me so friggin ill and quite a few others have complained about it where i live as the dealers love it

It adds a un natural taste that covers the real taste of cannabis and hides badly grown buds as it makes the plants stay green even if there burnt its awful stuff I seriously wouldn’t add it put it this way I can buy a lb of bud grown with it for £50 as no one wants it & have flushed so much of bud grown with it down the toilet it’s vile and your cannabis will no longer taste like cannabis

Top Bottom