Tan spots showing up on leaves real late in flower.

• Thread starter PurpHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurpHaze

Not sure what’s causing this but it seems to start when I start flushing. Any insight is appreciated:)
Tan spots showing up on leaves real late in flower 2
Tan spots showing up on leaves real late in flower
Tan spots showing up on leaves real late in flower 3
Tan spots showing up on leaves real late in flower 4

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

could be too much heat/light, too much nutrients...

need more environment, media and schedule info... and a overall look at the plants from a bit further away.

cheers

P

PurpHaze

could be too much heat/light, too much nutrients...

need more environment, media and schedule info... and a overall look at the plants from a bit further away.

cheers
Week 8, starting week 9 on Monday.
1000W Led @ 75% at least 10 inches away (some colas may be closer but those aren’t showing the symptoms)
2 gal pots with coco loco
Before flush they were receiving Advanced Nutrients Sensi Pro line @ around 2.5 EC
Since flush (about 5 days ago) it’s been RO ph’ed to 5.9-6.1.
I can maybe see it being heat stress since my temps will climb to almost 86 right before lights off, definitely not the temps I’m aiming for but I can’t really do much about it right now.
Imma try to take some more pics now so you can get a better idea of where the affected spots are.
Thanks again!
IMG 0748
IMG 0747

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Week 8, starting week 9 on Monday.
1000W Led @ 75% at least 10 inches away (some colas may be closer but those aren’t showing the symptoms)
2 gal pots with coco loco
Before flush they were receiving Advanced Nutrients Sensi Pro line @ around 2.5 EC
Since flush (about 5 days ago) it’s been RO ph’ed to 5.9-6.1.
I can maybe see it being heat stress since my temps will climb to almost 86 right before lights off, definitely not the temps I’m aiming for but I can’t really do much about it right now.
Imma try to take some more pics now so you can get a better idea of where the affected spots are.
Thanks again!
1000w true wattage led bar ? at 10" away 75%? i think there's your answer, together with the daily heat waves.
Also the sensi line a friend of mine uses for a good time, he feeds around 1.6-1.8ec peak flower max.

plants on hot environments require less nutrients tho.

P

PurpHaze

1000w true wattage led bar ? at 10" away 75%? i think there's your answer, together with the daily heat waves.
Also the sensi line a friend of mine uses for a good time, he feeds around 1.6-1.8ec peak flower max.

plants on hot environments require less nutrients tho.
Yeah possibly, but if that were the case wouldn’t you expect it to be a lil more widespread? Or am I wrong on that?

Not to mention the lights were at 85% about a 2 weeks ago and never showed these symptoms:/

Thanks again tho,
I really appreciate it!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Yeah possibly, but if that were the case wouldn’t you expect it to be a lil more widespread? Or am I wrong on that?

Not to mention the lights were at 85% about a 2 weeks ago and never showed these symptoms:/

Thanks again tho,
I really appreciate it!
different phenos? seems like they are all same clones right? photos tell me heat/light intensity for sure.

Docgrows

Docgrows

@PurpHaze , If your light is a true 1000w, you should be around 18” from plant tops. Your damage is all near top, again pointing to light burn. Some strains are more finicky than others. I run a Szhlux 840w and can’t get closer than 16” without bleaching some leaves.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The white blotches are light burn. Look at the overall washed out appearance of the plant. Your lights are way to close!
Next grow set the light up at 30 inches from the light to the top of the canopy. Start to finish. Never any closer and watch the plant. Even the slightest signs of light stress, move the light up higher to 36 inches above the canopy.
You should have a much happier plant start to finish.

P

PurpHaze

@PurpHaze , If your light is a true 1000w, you should be around 18” from plant tops. Your damage is all near top, again pointing to light burn. Some strains are more finicky than others. I run a Szhlux 840w and can’t get closer than 16” without bleaching some leaves.
The damage isn’t on the tops tho, it’s closer to mid canopy. And another strain right next to it is 20 inches away and still getting it. I’m leaning more towards heat stress than light. Especially since I never went above 85% on the lights.

P

PurpHaze

The white blotches are light burn. Look at the overall washed out appearance of the plant. Your lights are way to close!
Next grow set the light up at 30 inches from the light to the top of the canopy. Start to finish. Never any closer and watch the plant. Even the slightest signs of light stress, move the light up higher to 36 inches above the canopy.
You should have a much happier plant start to finish.
It’s a double stack grow so I’m not able to raise the lights any more. Best I can do is train to keep the plants lower

Docgrows

Docgrows

The damage isn’t on the tops tho, it’s closer to mid canopy. And another strain right next to it is 20 inches away and still getting it. I’m leaning more towards heat stress than light. Especially since I never went above 85% on the lights.
It could be heat stress, I’m bad to lump the two together, the heat usually comes from the light. Do you have a good fan blowing on them?

P

PurpHaze

It could be heat stress, I’m bad to lump the two together, the heat usually comes from the light. Do you have a good fan blowing on them?
I definitely don’t have enough airflow. Imma find a way to increase it though. Was already planning on it since I wanted to deal with some foxtailing that’s going on.

Docgrows

Docgrows

I definitely don’t have enough airflow. Imma find a way to increase it though. Was already planning on it since I wanted to deal with some foxtailing that’s going on.
@PurpHaze heat and light stress will definitely cause fox tailing, especially in autos, but photos do it too.

Top Bottom