Temps above 23c sick of putting ice bottles in every couple hrs

• Thread starter Monkeybigbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

I’ve taken the plunge and bought a water cooler for my RDWC system water temps are going over 23c if I didn’t put ice bottles in every few hours day and night it’s to much I bought this for £250 save me a lot of messing about worth every penny it come Monday so I will update ya all when I’ve got it up and running
Any had same model or any tips welcome how to setup

Temps above 23c sick of putting ice bottles in every couple hrs
Temps above 23c sick of putting ice bottles in every couple hrs 2
Temps above 23c sick of putting ice bottles in every couple hrs 3
Temps above 23c sick of putting ice bottles in every couple hrs 4
D

DougV

Don’t have that model, but do have a chiller and RDWC. Mine is set up between the return pump and my reservoir. Couple of suggestions. Keep it on the upper temperature range, 22.5C. The colder you set it the more it will run. If there is anyway you can insulate your RDWC system, do so. As you cool the water you also cool every component, excepting air lines. If your ambient gets warm and moist enough, you’ll have water dripping all over. Insulation can help with that.

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Don’t have that model, but do have a chiller and RDWC. Mine is set up between the return pump and my reservoir. Couple of suggestions. Keep it on the upper temperature range, 22.5C. The colder you set it the more it will run. If there is anyway you can insulate your RDWC system, do so. As you cool the water you also cool every component, excepting air lines. If your ambient gets warm and moist enough, you’ll have water dripping all over. Insulation can help with that.
Thank you great advice my feeder tank is in tent so that’s not helping with wt I’m going to move it out next grow. All going well but the wt is going to kill the plants or me 🤣 it’s my first grow in over 20 years so I’m learning again thank you

IMG 3923
Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

Wow this water cooler is brilliant saves me lots of time putting ice bottles in feeder tank it’s a constant 20c to 21c now fantastic highly recommended

IMG 4024
IMG 4023

Latest posts

Top Bottom