The Best Trimmer Comparison Video.

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here is a really cool video I found the other day on trimmers...:)

K

kolah

pretty good vid.

how do you clean these things? pressure wash them? I'd imagine they get pretty gummed up with resin.

prices are still way overpriced. I'd like to see a guy or gal make one without all the bells and whistles (speakers and fuckin' cupholders, lol) for half the price. I mean c/mon does anyone really care if it has chrome rails? I like the stainless steel stuff for clean-up reasons though.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
pretty good vid.

how do you clean these things? pressure wash them? I'd imagine they get pretty gummed up with resin.

prices are still way overpriced. I'd like to see a guy or gal make one without all the bells and whistles (speakers and fuckin' cupholders, lol) for half the price. I mean c/mon does anyone really care if it has chrome rails? I like the stainless steel stuff for clean-up reasons though.

Kolah I bought a T2 awhile back, the Fucker is Amazing, I don't care what anyone says the T2 Twister is by far the best of the best, I also have owned a TrimPro Rotor for 2.5 years & that thing has trimed more bud then we are even going to talk about I have done nothing but kept it cleaned & cut bows after bows, if you want to get a good trimmer for under $1800.00 get the Rotor but make sure to get the combo with the stand... oh yeah, I use a hot water hose and a lot of simple green to clean the T2, also don't worry about that Clean cut B/S they are selling for the t2 just use Original Pam, has to Be the Original Thought....:cigar:

Top Bottom