The Most Potent and Purpliest of the Purpz

• Thread starter Purpz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpz

Purpz

Heya peeps, I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place for me to ask this..
Purple buds are real popular in my hood..if u got 'em they'll sell in no time. I got granddaddy purpz, but want others.
Which of all the purp strains is the most potent? And which is the purpliest (< is that even a word? haha)?
Cheerios and thanx

Wildill

Wildill

Heya peeps, I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place for me to ask this..
Purple buds are real popular in my hood..if u got 'em they'll sell in no time. I got granddaddy purpz, but want others.
Which of all the purp strains is the most potent? And which is the purpliest (< is that even a word? haha)?
Cheerios and thanx
Granddaddy purp is the most potent purple bud I have smoked but it's not
All purp. If you want all purp bud try blackrose or double purple doja. I've grown fem seeds of them both I have had more potent bud but nothing as purple.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

In Clone Form:

GSC "forum cut"
Purple Kush
Purple Erkle
Grape Ape
Purple Cadillac

Lots of purple strains available in seed

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Had some Plushberry that turned out almost black, yet still a purple color, very nice high.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Symbiote420 hit it dead on with those in my experience the sr71 purple kush is the most potent many say it's the same as mendo purps in my opinion it's straight purple fire. Now the bad part finding a legitimate clone of sr71 is the hardest part more fakes than real going around.....

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'll let you know in 3 months, just popped 5 beans, I also have Casey grapes (Casey jones x gorilla grape) ..

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Hey I wanted those Casey Grapes!:banghead: Lmao! Wats up @lollipopman ?
I agree, we can't forget the Gorilla Grape's fosho!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Just popped 4 of Purple Frostbyte, its Peyote Purple x Querkle x Querkle, Courtesy of HammerHead seeds. Still very early and have another half a pack im excited to pop soon.

Lineage sounds fantastic:D

TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

Grape ape purple cadi
Cheerios and thanx

H

happy b

Sicmeds green crack s1 hands down the most purple plant iv GROWN . TOTALLY purple buds . don't have any live pics left but here's a dry nug shot.
it isn't the strongest . smells and tastes awesome and they yeild!wow!a commercial growers dream!

Calixylon

Calixylon

hey lollipop whats that weird looking plant behind the casey grapes, the one with the weird leaves that looks like a dandelion weed almost?

Top Bottom