The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Hi jipp, how was your day?
it started out rough. but it is what it is i guess, another day almost over.

i just wish i could get fucked up, i need the mental escape. but that aint happening off distrib herb i fear.

did go for my night walk, i was tripping on the stars.. normally moon lights up the desert like it was modern city lights.. but when its dark, or moon low... the stars really pop. i was tripping on them. hah. butt yeah i just need to get fucked up.
chris

MTBKush

MTBKush

it started out rough. but it is what it is i guess, another day almost over.

i just wish i could get fucked up, i need the mental escape. but that aint happening off distrib herb i fear.

did go for my night walk, i was tripping on the stars.. normally moon lights up the desert like it was modern city lights.. but when its dark, or moon low... the stars really pop. i was tripping on them. hah. butt yeah i just need to get fucked up.
chris
Sounds nice ! Hope you get some good herb soon

jipp

jipp

i hope so. laughs.. i know i have new pains i have to deal with and get fixed.

if its not one thing its another.

will be a drooling fool before i know it im sure. heh
chris,

keiksweat

keiksweat

So I am having problems with an irrigation system i made up... I have attached a picture below to show what the system looks like ... here is the problem... even if the pump is turned off, water is still coming out of the sprayer heads. The water has to travel out of the 5 gal bucket and then down the line to the T and out of the sprayers.. How when the pump is off does water still come out? I have a couple theories .. thinking some type of backflow air thing going on lol? or maybe the suction from the exhaust is literally pulling the water out? i dont think the 2nd because where the quick connect is if i just detach the hose line water is coming out pretty good... Maybe i have to raise something? Lower the pump? i dont know but i have gone through about 100 gal of good r.o water... thanks in advance..
it's acting as a syphon.once it starts it keeps on pulling it through.thats the only thing it can be,and gravity...thats what I think pal.good luck.

Souly209

Souly209

last week in first photo compared to now in the last three. throwing preflowers on the top canopy. i can still take my cuts from the bottom the ones that arent flowering yet right? i cut down my entire other tent and threw all the plants away. sprayed it down with a massive amount of strong bleach water. i have to reuse the soil which i would rather not do but due to money being short i have to deal with it dumbass borg i swear they wont manifest this time! just gonna disinfect the soil with bleach water for a couple hours at a time and then flush all of that out with some regular water for a few times over a period of few hours. take cuts then transplant into tent. i need to move this mother also i have no room for bud growth in this tent at all, vegged way too tall shes a monsta!

20170130 022300
20170203 204539
20170203 204630
20170203 204617
Souly209

Souly209

i figure even if there are a few left bugging around in the soil i can keep it under control this time combating them with separate chemicals every other day so they wont get used to one method. ive turned the light off due to no plants in the tent. i was going to ask anyways how many days can they survive with no plants and no lights? granted i still have the soil in the pots but i sprayed down the surfaces very heavily with bleach. so tops of soil were drenched

Souly209

Souly209

not mixing bleach then pouring. whatever topical spray, like the foliar i used with bleach mixed with water i sprayed on the suface of the pot, the top layer of the soil which might contain spidermites idk just being extra careful. then flush tha
Bleach water in soil?
t away with normal water for a few hours

MTBKush

MTBKush

i figure even if there are a few left bugging around in the soil i can keep it under control this time combating them with separate chemicals every other day so they wont get used to one method. ive turned the light off due to no plants in the tent. i was going to ask anyways how many days can they survive with no plants and no lights? granted i still have the soil in the pots but i sprayed down the surfaces very heavily with bleach. so tops of soil were drenched

MTBKush

MTBKush

Souly, you may want to try treating your soil in the oven, Google it.
Chemical discentfection is very harsh and will wipe out all the beneficial organisms in the soil. Also it may be a health hazard. Imho. Just be careful.
You may want to rethink this approach. Also if possible invest in neem oil, it is very good keeping inscects under control.
I think you may have better results. I forgot, make a tea with insect frass,strain it and spray your plants, kiek told me about that, the bacteria helps control the mites. I am using it now, seems to be a big help.
If you decide to stick with bleach Google it so you use the correct amount for the soil, if you have not done so already. :-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

not mixing bleach then pouring. whatever topical spray, like the foliar i used with bleach mixed with water i sprayed on the suface of the pot, the top layer of the soil which might contain spidermites idk just being extra careful. then flush tha

Ok, gotcha! That may still damage soil, may cause root damage, ph swings. Try the neem, it is safe as a soil drench.

keiksweat

keiksweat

last week in first photo compared to now in the last three. throwing preflowers on the top canopy. i can still take my cuts from the bottom the ones that arent flowering yet right? i cut down my entire other tent and threw all the plants away. sprayed it down with a massive amount of strong bleach water. i have to reuse the soil which i would rather not do but due to money being short i have to deal with it dumbass borg i swear they wont manifest this time! just gonna disinfect the soil with bleach water for a couple hours at a time and then flush all of that out with some regular water for a few times over a period of few hours. take cuts then transplant into tent. i need to move this mother also i have no room for bud growth in this tent at all, vegged way too tall shes a monsta!
take cuts,they'll come out monster cropped now,bottom will still be in flower mate.theyll still go.but you get funky growth for a while is all.they actually get big fast
once they go.,good luck.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Souly, you may want to try treating your soil in the oven, Google it.
Chemical discentfection is very harsh and will wipe out all the beneficial organisms in the soil. Also it may be a health hazard. Imho. Just be careful.
You may want to rethink this approach. Also if possible invest in neem oil, it is very good keeping inscects under control.
I think you may have better results. I forgot, make a tea with insect frass,strain it and spray your plants, kiek told me about that, the bacteria helps control the mites. I am using it now, seems to be a big help.
If you decide to stick with bleach Google it so you use the correct amount for the soil, if you have not done so already. :)
after you decide and give a good flush,add lots of bennies.frass and ewc tea.soon be full of life.

keiksweat

keiksweat

lots of teas,I've sprayed my soil and plants with weak bleach.pm...mildew removal..

keiksweat

keiksweat

empty all your soil into a big bin,re amend,wet down with teas.leave to cook a while.you should be good.id personally try and get new.but I hear ya on the cash front pal.im always at it.lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom