The next episode

• Thread starter sdgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Trying to figure out what beans to pick up as we speak. I have a pack of SoCal WhiteLighting and a pack of Purple Suicide both from California Cannetics that I plan on popping as soon as the heatwave ends.
So glad you have some options. Hope things cool down soon for you!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Trying to figure out what beans to pick up as we speak. I have a pack of SoCal WhiteLighting and a pack of Purple Suicide both from California Cannetics that I plan on popping as soon as the heatwave ends.
no bullshit, those are on my very short list of things to get. the only thing that stopped me from getting them was the last bodhi drop. could you please do the white lighting?

sdgrower

sdgrower

no bullshit, those are on my very short list of things to get. the only thing that stopped me from getting them was the last bodhi drop. could you please do the white lighting?
For sure

sdgrower

sdgrower

What's up Dan? Getting ready to make a major comeback. Got to throw out a special thanks to a really cool cat who is making it possible!
Next run is going to be true living organics with a little veganics for the microlife.

EVOKE

EVOKE

YO SD any updates...
Popcorn

CaliShark

CaliShark

Just wanna say what up to a fellow SD grower!!! Running some Cherry Pie right now, 23 days in, she's a stinky girl can't wait till she shows her true colors. My buddy just finished a run and said the nugs were dark purple almost black...

sdgrower

sdgrower

Sounds like a winner calishark. Looks like you have some New Years nugs on the way.

Top Bottom