The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I think the PA DOH and PA medical growers are colluding to grow especially awful weed on purpose. And lying on potency results by more than 100%. For several reasons.
A. To keep people generally unhappy, unhealthy, anxious and unmotivated.
B. To encourage more people to switch to heavy pharmaceuticals.
And simply because they can. PA has always had a somewhat sparse black market. So they have little competition. So they can keep selling absolutely deplorable fucking weed.

All the brands are exactly the same quality. Completely even playing field. Not one single brand is allowed to stand out with real dank and honest test numbers. All of it is harsh with no high. Harsh with no high. Harsh with no high.
They dont display the flower here because they know people will be standing at the counter all damn day trying to find something the least bit frosty...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think the PA DOH and PA medical growers are colluding to grow especially awful weed on purpose. And lying on potency results by more than 100%. For several reasons.
A. To keep people generally unhappy, unhealthy, anxious and unmotivated.
B. To encourage more people to switch to heavy pharmaceuticals.
And simply because they can. PA has always had a somewhat sparse black market. So they have little competition. So they can keep selling absolutely deplorable fucking weed.

All the brands are exactly the same quality. Completely even playing field. Not one single brand is allowed to stand out with real dank and honest test numbers. All of it is harsh with no high. Harsh with no high. Harsh with no high.
They dont display the flower here because they know people will be standing at the counter all damn day trying to find something the least bit frosty...
Or it's a bunch of business people who dont understand weed. Nys requires 120k to apply to sell and then if your rejected you lose most of it. It's a rigged game like everything

Latest posts

Top Bottom