• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

71goqu87cvL SX355

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes mate shogun katana roots, when u soak jiffys u use 5ml per litre then 1st feed 5ml per litre then 0.2ml pr litre once theyre settled and thru veg....it's good stuff man
Is it expensive?
Its very similar to golf tho.....same principle
Yes.i was imagining you useing a club of some kind is wat i mean.im not interested in golf or putting but thst disc golf looks like great fun.thats more something i could get into.id probably be shit at it though.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Is it expensive?

Yes.i was imagining you useing a club of some kind is wat i mean.im not interested in golf or putting but thst disc golf looks like great fun.thats more something i could get into.id probably be shit at it though.
It's something I think I would've enjoyed a lot back when I had my physical abilities.

Limonene

Limonene

Any of you guys have any experience with RoyalQueen Seeds? Their Skunk XL especially? Are they any good?
Yes mate. I've done their og18 or something like that years ago. I did 3 seeds, one of my first ever seed runs and it was amazing, exactly what I thought a kush should be. I bought a 10 pack to clone and find a keeper and it was completely different and really really shit.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes mate. I've done their og18 or something like that years ago. I did 3 seeds, one of my first ever seed runs and it was amazing, exactly what I thought a kush should be. I bought a 10 pack to clone and find a keeper and it was completely different and really really shit.

Thanks mate!

So they're not likely reliable and better skip on them?

M

Mast3rgrow

Still in the process..have to be moved in tomorrow. I'll have something for u to try in the next few weeks just not had time to send off anything

You'll be glad to get sorted m8, cheers lax no rush,when ur sorted and get a bit a time m8

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks mate!

So they're not likely reliable and better skip on them?
Hmmm I'm in the dam now and I see big royal queen shops everywhere. I would love to have that og back, it was the densest bud I've ever seen. There is always a chance the second pack was fake, I'd get a 3 pack and just run 1 of the seed, if it's good u can try the rest. I've had this happen with a couple of Dutch companies.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hmmm I'm in the dam now and I see big royal queen shops everywhere. I would love to have that og back, it was the densest bud I've ever seen. There is always a chance the second pack was fake, I'd get a 3 pack and just run 1 of the seed, if it's good u can try the rest. I've had this happen with a couple of Dutch companies.

Good to know. I'm not actually looking to buy for myself but a girl on this board asked me about them so I thought I ask here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom