The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

@mankdank & @Toaster please quit the nonsense .i dont want to see anyone else get banned.
Bro I never give it our unless they try with me 1st. And if that's the way things are that I'm guna get kicked every time I give it out after they been on me they should just perma ban me because brother it's just not guna happen

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro I never give it our unless they try with me 1st. And if that's the way things are that I'm guna get kicked every time I give it out after they been on me they should just perma ban me because brother it's just not guna happen
U can ignore it or dont take offence.i know u can do it.look....Mank your a cock gobbler.
see!?i know u aint offended.sex offended perhaps but not actual offended.
i just dont want to see people get banned over trifles.or blamanges or cake n custard either.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Had to go to the Hospital yesterday for an appointment at the nuerology department.they say i have "peripheral nueropathy" which means some of the nerves-the ones not in your brain or spinal column- are damaged.he done a test were i took off my shoes and socks and got me to stand one one foot.wen i done my left i was cool.totally stable but wen i stood on my right foot!fuck man it was crazy!i nearly fell into his desk but he had expected it and caught me.wen i stood on my right foot it felt like there was no floor underneath the outside of my foot and it kept leaning over to compensate.and wen he tried to get me to walk with my eyes closed!forget about it.2 steps and i nearly fell on my cunt but again the doc was expecting it and grabbed me.
i couldnt even do the tight rope walk thi g were u walk heel to toe each step.i didnt realise i was that fucked up.lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So long story short-the nerve endings in my feet and hands are fucked but my hands arent too bad its my feet thats the problem.u should see me trying to wash inbetween my toes in the shower.trying to stand on one foot while washing the other.if it wasnt such an enclosed space were i could hang onto the wall or shower door id probably have fell and stoved my nut in a few times by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom