The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Hmm i was reading a thread where toaster said never ever use water only i think he was arguing with that manc guy when he said he likes to flush every now and then to stop salts build up which does make sense to me but im also fairly new to this i might have missed something

Read again and then chime back in when you understand what we were discussing there. Sloppy reading and reading half way through the thread doesn't really make good theme to discuss.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Read again and then chime back in when you understand what we were discussing there. Sloppy reading and reading half way through the thread doesn't really make good theme to discuss.
Aww come on we,r all a wee bit guilty o that at times.i know i am.definetly.i,ll see one post and respond to it without lookin at the whole thread or even the posts before and after it,only to realise wen i read the rest its a total lot o shit iv wrote.haha.bit you guys already know that dontchas!?lol.

P

PUKABUDZ

Not sloppy reading actually i read it all it was 1 of several comments you made that cofused me. It just seems to me that in the short time i have been here you contradict your self quite often

G gnome

G gnome

I hear people talk about ACT alot but iv never looked into it.so wat is act and wat is its purpose?
please forgiv all the questions toaster.i just didnt know u had learned all this stuff.i tried to learn a bit from sea4 but i just couldnt understand alot of wat he was talkin about.lol.guy really REALLY knows his shit.i got alot o respect for his grow ability
ACT is just compost rea bud. Like the shit i make outta my homemade earthworm castings (ewc)
20160303 062637

mancdank

mancdank

Hmm i was reading a thread where toaster said never ever use water only i think he was arguing with that manc guy when he said he likes to flush every now and then to stop salts build up which does make sense to me but im also fairly new to this i might have missed something
Loooool

mancdank

mancdank

Not sloppy reading actually i read it all it was 1 of several comments you made that cofused me. It just seems to me that in the short time i have been here you contradict your self quite often
Bro he does that a lot I tm turn around toaster because of it the guy is a absolute tool in the highest calibre he wants to spend all day fuckin about with daft lights and little 1 light tents then comes here like he's Dr green thumb I left this dumb ass thread any way I suggest u do the same if your guna stay around 3 people to listen to are Mr Bee Ecompost and g gnome and as for what these guys are talking about with the foods and such my best advice is to get to know your plants 1st if your new and start from there hope this helps bro I'm back out of here :)

P

PUKABUDZ

Bro he does that a lot I tm turn around toaster because of it the guy is a absolute tool in the highest calibre he wants to spend all day fuckin about with daft lights and little 1 light tents then comes here like he's Dr green thumb I left this dumb ass thread any way I suggest u do the same if your guna stay around 3 people to listen to are Mr Bee Ecompost and g gnome and as for what these guys are talking about with the foods and such my best advice is to get to know your plants 1st if your new and start from there hope this helps bro I'm back out of here :)
I wasnt looking for a agument just stating what i have read and was looking for a little clarity on the matter i think he replied a little rude. I have since read it again and he does say giving them pure water is bad because you just waste all the benifits of the soil.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That's just.classic manc ^^^^^.....he was on about only feeding water with super soil not just normal potting soil ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom