The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PUKABUDZ

That's just.classic manc ^^^^^.....he was on about only feeding water with super soil not just normal potting soil ffs
Which is why i asked for a little clarity the answer i got was i am illeterate because i am new to growing i guess manc is right about this thread maybe the mods should look into the way you guys are with people it wont be helping this site what so ever !!!!!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not sloppy reading actually i read it all it was 1 of several comments you made that cofused me. It just seems to me that in the short time i have been here you contradict your self quite often

I wasnt looking for a agument just stating what i have read and was looking for a little clarity on the matter i think he replied a little rude. I have since read it again and he does say giving them pure water is bad because you just waste all the benifits of the soil.

For fucks sake you didn't read shit. Here we're discussing organics in soil and over there we were discussing coco, ffs

Toaster79

Toaster79

Bro he does that a lot I tm turn around toaster because of it the guy is a absolute tool in the highest calibre he wants to spend all day fuckin about with daft lights and little 1 light tents then comes here like he's Dr green thumb I left this dumb ass thread any way I suggest u do the same if your guna stay around 3 people to listen to are Mr Bee Ecompost and g gnome and as for what these guys are talking about with the foods and such my best advice is to get to know your plants 1st if your new and start from there hope this helps bro I'm back out of here :)

Eat a fucking dick

mancdank

mancdank

No u said soil would you like to pull the thread up ? Im new to growing not planet earth please dont lie!
And yes he did say soil he also said a lot of other shit too best advice is don't listen to a fucking word of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom