Tips For Oregon Diesel, Adak Og, Oaksterdam Og

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

Oregon diesel, Adak og, oaksterdam og

Does anyone have experience growing any of these strains? This is my next lineup for plants I want to flower. Just picked them up.

I'm seeking tips!

Thanks all.

M

Mycoheard

Hey there saltwater. I have grown all three of those. Oregon diesel is a popular strain for outdoor here in the Willamette valley cause it finishes before the rainy season at the beginning of September. Indoors takes nine weeks to flower yielding purple blackberry pie scented flowers. Even though you have long since flowered your plants I would love to hear how you liked them.
All three of these strains are powdery mildew prone so environment and preventative sprays like potassium sillicate, og biowar brewed into aact, nukem etc. are important to a successful grow.
Adak grew great for me in coco. Yields nice fruity funky buds that I harvested early to makes room for another strain.
Oaksterdam was a frosty, yet nutrient sensitive plant. Yield was ok but plants didn't have much smell but was great smoke. I have traded it out of my garden for the hope of a more productive og. Next up jedi og and jawa pie. Hopefully this didn't come too late to be helpful.

saltwater

saltwater

Hey there saltwater. I have grown all three of those. Oregon diesel is a popular strain for outdoor here in the Willamette valley cause it finishes before the rainy season at the beginning of September. Indoors takes nine weeks to flower yielding purple blackberry pie scented flowers. Even though you have long since flowered your plants I would love to hear how you liked them.
All three of these strains are powdery mildew prone so environment and preventative sprays like potassium sillicate, og biowar brewed into aact, nukem etc. are important to a successful grow.
Adak grew great for me in coco. Yields nice fruity funky buds that I harvested early to makes room for another strain.
Oaksterdam was a frosty, yet nutrient sensitive plant. Yield was ok but plants didn't have much smell but was great smoke. I have traded it out of my garden for the hope of a more productive og. Next up jedi og and jawa pie. Hopefully this didn't come too late to be helpful.

Actually this came just In time! I have been vegging a mother of each. Like you said some of the clones in the cloner were prone to powdery mildew for sure! Only 3 days in the clowner and it showed up.

Thank you very much for the tips!

Latest posts

Top Bottom