Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

It's true, the automotive manufacturers have done this for decades, actually. The long time dream of the automotive industry (think GM, Ford, big companies) has been to make cars "throw away commodities" that people don't fix, they just junk them and refinance for a new one. More money for the companies, banks, etc.

For example these new BMW's have this I-Drive system that consists of something like 12 or 13 different computer modules. If one module goes out, the entire system needs to be replaced, to the tune of 15k just for parts. All of the auto manufacturers are guilty of this, now. They don't want you to fix your car or even pay someone else to fix it, they want you to throw it away and buy a new one. They will never admit this fact on the face, but that is what is going on.

Which is why I will never buy another new car again. I have a particular fondness for 6th and 7th gen Hondas. They made great cars in the 90's and early 00's.. Stay away from any Honda made after 2005 and stay away from most of the other manufacturers made after 2001. Just sayin'... New cars are GARBAGE!!!!!

🤠
I disagree. I am a huge fan of the golden era Hondas. I have several. I also have a 2014 accord sport with a manual. Been rather reliable. Had to replace batteries and a starter. Other than that normal maintenance. It has 180k on it. Oh and this bushing at the clutch pedal that I haven’t been able to tackle since I can’t yoga myself in there. My brother used to manage a shop and the mechanic said he will do it. Much easier on a lift.

P

Putthataway

IMG 1254

Stokes

Stokes

Whoa, hey it’s….
Could it be?

Sup cuz!
You rolling outdoor since tis the season?

Not much. How you been dude?

Started an indoor a couple weeks back, depending on how many females i get out of the lot i’d like to put one of each outdoors. Got some rainbow belts, sherbadough, and lambs breath regs.

I may start up a couple fems and put them out. Not sure if they will be from my arsenal or will order.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Not much. How you been dude?

Started an indoor a couple weeks back, depending on how many females i get out of the lot i’d like to put one of each outdoors. Got some rainbow belts, sherbadough, and lambs breath regs.

I may start up a couple fems and put them out. Not sure if they will be from my arsenal or will order.
Oh lambs breath.
Where from?

Top Bottom