Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1714626713110

FB IMG 1714626784148

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The esteemed gentlemen from Nola.
I’ll kick toddlers down the stairs to see them again. I part crowbar,
1 part agent orange/st vitus jimmy b
1 part corrosion of conformity pepper keenan
1!part gatadamned pantera phil

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Update if anyone cares lol
the stupid feminist lady that got the spot I already do at work, I intially turned it down and they had to offer more money to avoid me.....play stupid games win stupid prizes. Maybe I'll tell the owner how I've been doing her job unknowingly so she could do questionnaires and easy bs. Now the new lady making almost 15 an hour more than me gets to do that? I trained my mother fucking self on reading legal docs and handling compliance for a company. I'll do it somewhere else. Someday hopefukly I'm growing weed for a living and I'll love my job. Also feminists such ass, I apologize cap for being negative, but fuck feminists!
Love you guys, have a great day!
✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
the stupid feminist lady that got the spot I already do at work, I intially turned it down and they had to offer more money to avoid me.....play stupid games win stupid prizes. Maybe I'll tell the owner how I've been doing her job unknowingly so she could do questionnaires and easy bs. Now the new lady making almost 15 an hour more than me gets to do that? I trained my mother fucking self on reading legal docs and handling compliance for a company. I'll do it somewhere else. Someday hopefukly I'm growing weed for a living and I'll love my job. Also feminists such ass, I apologize cap for being negative, but fuck feminists!
✌️
Fuck then and the shit nosed hierarchy

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

✌️
That sucks, as I was dispensing my bad advice yesterday morning to you, my absentee part time boss tried telling me what to do. My response was fueled by rage about your situation and other circumstances surrounding repeated ignored safety issues in my warehouse and our forklift. To put it lightly, I forced about ten pounds of shit through the phone into his ear canal in about nine seconds flat, hung up, got called back gave another healthy dose of hellfire, while he tried to fire me. I then regained my composure and expressed my views in a more relaxed tone at a lower volume with less profanity, unfired myself and now he’s out looking for a new forklift. I did apologize for my anger but not without a detailed explanation of how well warranted it was. Moral of this story is I’m lucky to still have a job, but even luckier to have resolved a huge safety issue that could have cost me or someone else their health and or life. I hope you can resolve your work related issues in a more calm and respectful manner than I did, if not there’s a desk or two that need to be shit on. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That sucks, as I was dispensing my bad advice yesterday morning to you, my absentee part time boss tried telling me what to do. My response was fueled by rage about your situation and other circumstances surrounding repeated ignored safety issues in my warehouse and our forklift. To put it lightly, I forced about ten pounds of shit through the phone into his ear canal in about nine seconds flat, hung up, got called back gave another healthy dose of hellfire, while he tried to fire me. I then regained my composure and expressed my views in a more relaxed tone at a lower volume with less profanity, unfired myself and now he’s out looking for a new forklift. I did apologize for my anger but not without a detailed explanation of how well warranted it was. Moral of this story is I’m lucky to still have a job, but even luckier to have resolved a huge safety issue that could have cost me or someone else their health and or life. I hope you can resolve your work related issues in a more calm and respectful manner than I did, if not there’s a desk or two that need to be shit on. 🤣
I’m in if you would like to go on a stealth duece run. 💩

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I’m in if you would like to go on a stealth duece run. 💩
Desk shitters for hire? Our budget includes a hefty amount of chili and laxatives. We come in and drop heat, and we’re discreet!
Unable to flush, cause we leave the good stuff in a rush, let it fester over night, next mornings a horrible site when they turn on the lights. Sign of a job well done, when everything is covered in dung!
You get the message, call now
@ 1-800-PP5-1DUDU leave the last U out for savings 😉

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yay I actually won the Spiderfarmer giveaway this time! It's not the first time, though, I did win a side-prize of a few grow bags from them a couple years back, but have yet to get or try any of their lights. Perfect timing, too, I'm looking at a little baby Cali Blues popping it's head out of the dirt, along with some other babies I planted a few days ago 🤠

Very grateful for the Farm and all y'all who make this place awesome 🤠

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yay I actually won the Spiderfarmer giveaway this time! It's not the first time, though, I did win a side-prize of a few grow bags from them a couple years back, but have yet to get or try any of their lights. Perfect timing, too, I'm looking at a little baby Cali Blues popping it's head out of the dirt, along with some other babies I planted a few days ago 🤠

Very grateful for the Farm and all y'all who make this place awesome 🤠
Congratulations

Latest posts

Top Bottom