Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

No they are circling the wagons on me.
I have the fear. 😝
IMG 3204

WERE NOT LIKE THE OTHERS 💀🤣💀🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yay I actually won the Spiderfarmer giveaway this time! It's not the first time, though, I did win a side-prize of a few grow bags from them a couple years back, but have yet to get or try any of their lights. Perfect timing, too, I'm looking at a little baby Cali Blues popping it's head out of the dirt, along with some other babies I planted a few days ago 🤠

Very grateful for the Farm and all y'all who make this place awesome 🤠
Congrats Deadstill! You deserve it.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Quick trip home on lunch break, first day of full sun in ground at the plot for the first two baby girlies, planted late yesterday afternoon. Soil is amended (composted goat manure, flood plane loam, 2' wide x 1' deep), i mulched em in with the local topsoil/surface detritus.

I wish you could just post thumbnails, had some pictures up but so damn big i feel like im hijacking the thread, can see the pics in my journal lmao.

If they take it as nicely as i expect them too, got 8 more following this evening. 88/sunny today, great test plant day, we shall see.

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It never ends. Almost have 1 of each in the tent... but they are like puppies... once you see them at the shelter (aka a top that pokes above the rest) you want to give them all a nice place to live (aka stick them in the clone dome).

If anyone is afraid to start cloning... don't be worried it won't work, be worried it works too well.

100% root success. Some in cubes some in the cloner. Some 45° snip below a node, some cut flat above a node. Some scratched as prescribed by many, some not even touched aside from the snip... they all root, just some methods take longer.

Fastest method I've tested: 45° cut below a node, scratch the trunk lightly, apply clonex gel, pop in diy aeroponic cloner.

6 days from snip to 3inch roots and put in soil.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Congrats Deadstill! You deserve it.
Thanks everyone I'm excited to get back into the groove of things again. I'm slowly but surely getting my life back on track. It's a long hard road but nobody ever accused me of doing things the easy way 🤣

It's just crazy how things like your diet can effect your well being so much, the older you get. Having the wife home to cook healthy meals and help get my old ass movin' again has been a huge, huge help.

I wish I could pull it together and get back to hemp farming this season, but I should definitely be in good shape for next year.
In the mean time, I'm going to be working with 6 strains of weed this year - Forbidden Fruit, Northern Lights, White Rhino, Bubba Kush, Cali Blues, and Romulan x Gorilla Glue #4.

Should be a nice variety of buds for this year's harvest!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

It never ends. Almost have 1 of each in the tent... but they are like puppies... once you see them at the shelter (aka a top that pokes above the rest) you want to give them all a nice place to live (aka stick them in the clone dome).
View attachment 2162848

If anyone is afraid to start cloning... don't be worried it won't work, be worried it works too well.

100% root success. Some in cubes some in the cloner. Some 45° snip below a node, some cut flat above a node. Some scratched as prescribed by many, some not even touched aside from the snip... they all root, just some methods take longer.

Fastest method I've tested: 45° cut below a node, scratch the trunk lightly, apply clonex gel, pop in diy aeroponic cloner.

6 days from snip to 3inch roots and put in soil.
Took 4 cuts yesterday, flat cut, clonex, into rockwool (used rockwool at that) of a overwintered GDP mom who I moved into the sun and living her best life🤪 and I'm gonna take more today and I'll give that below the node a go😉

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks everyone I'm excited to get back into the groove of things again. I'm slowly but surely getting my life back on track. It's a long hard road but nobody ever accused me of doing things the easy way 🤣

It's just crazy how things like your diet can effect your well being so much, the older you get. Having the wife home to cook healthy meals and help get my old ass movin' again has been a huge, huge help.

I wish I could pull it together and get back to hemp farming this season, but I should definitely be in good shape for next year.
In the mean time, I'm going to be working with 6 strains of weed this year - Forbidden Fruit, Northern Lights, White Rhino, Bubba Kush, Cali Blues, and Romulan x Gorilla Glue #4.

Should be a nice variety of buds for this year's harvest!
That is a killer list! Some nice classics and a real interesting terp profile on the Deadstill homestead!

Excited you're getting back into it, and that the wife is home to help.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Desk shitters for hire? Our budget includes a hefty amount of chili and laxatives. We come in and drop heat, and we’re discreet!
Unable to flush, cause we leave the good stuff in a rush, let it fester over night, next mornings a horrible site when they turn on the lights. Sign of a job well done, when everything is covered in dung!
You get the message, call now
@ 1-800-PP5-1DUDU leave the last U out for savings 😉
Desk shitter for FREE 🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Took 4 cuts yesterday, flat cut, clonex, into rockwool (used rockwool at that) of a overwintered GDP mom who I moved into the sun and living her best life🤪 and I'm gonna take more today and I'll give that below the node a go😉
I've tried a buch of different ways. I think if the plant is healthy it'll root no matter what.

Check this out:
20240424 140028

The roots seem to start at the nodes. They pop everywhere after some time and optimal conditions, but seem to start at the node. Even popping out the a bit of the petioles i left on.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I've tried a buch of different ways. I think if the plant is healthy it'll root no matter what.

Check this out:
View attachment 2162889

The roots seem to start at the nodes. They pop everywhere after some time and optimal conditions, but seem to start at the node. Even popping out the a bit of the petioles i left on.
Love it. I've got several smaller ones that have preflowering (overwinter moms) that are in the medium. I've got a diy hotbox keeps them 60F+ at night so yeah, since I switched to clonex it's up my success rate from about 40-50% to closer to 90. I've had to keep the best 3 or 4 of a dozen too many times but that's a better problem than having to keep 3-4 stragglers.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Love it. I've got several smaller ones that have preflowering (overwinter moms) that are in the medium. I've got a diy hotbox keeps them 60F+ at night so yeah, since I switched to clonex it's up my success rate from about 40-50% to closer to 90. I've had to keep the best 3 or 4 of a dozen too many times but that's a better problem than having to keep 3-4 stragglers.
I have that same problem right now! I started taking cuts so I wouldn't lose a pheno i wanted to keep. But now i have 5-10 cuts of each of the 6 plants.... lol too many

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Desk shitters for hire? Our budget includes a hefty amount of chili and laxatives. We come in and drop heat, and we’re discreet!
Unable to flush, cause we leave the good stuff in a rush, let it fester over night, next mornings a horrible site when they turn on the lights. Sign of a job well done, when everything is covered in dung!
You get the message, call now
@ 1-800-PP5-1DUDU leave the last U out for savings 😉
The number is official.
I keep that bog of eternal stench of a stomach cranking. It’s a heady mix of hummus,
Asparagus, canned chicken, clamato and 3 jars of mayo beer bonginginging. Followed by a fifth of dry gin topped off with an entire cheesecake.

I’m like old school nitroglycerin, any sudden moves and it’s gonna be raining blood from the dirt star. 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

I’m excited .

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

The number is official.
I keep that bog of eternal stench of a stomach cranking. It’s a heady mix of hummus,
Asparagus, canned chicken, clamato and 3 jars of mayo beer bonginginging. Followed by a fifth of dry gin topped off with an entire cheesecake.

I’m like old school nitroglycerin, any sudden moves and it’s gonna be raining blood from the dirt star. 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

I’m excited .
Dude we’re shittin on desks, not Wagner power spraying the walls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine if you hit a pothole on the way there? They’ll be picking pieces of skull out of the headliner, closing the roads for an unexpected mudslide. This is the shit wind that the prophet Lahey foretold us about. 💩💨🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom