Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I grabbed more of those diamonds why ma boy has em so cheap.

Im enjoying spiking doobies with this stuff WAY too much. should really be using the dab rig and some tweezers. but it breaks up into flower soooooooooo well lol. Totally flavorless too, so the doobie just tastes like the flower, which im reaaaaally diggin. It makes the doobies burn super evenly and super slow without ever going out too.

The sticker he showed me read: 99.4% thc-a 😳 💀🤌
439678575 1001483398323501 414152016864324249 n

8orvrm

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Im enjoying spiking doobies with this stuff WAY too much. should really be using the dab rig and some tweezers. but it breaks up into flower soooooooooo well lol. Totally flavorless too, so the doobie just tastes like the flower, which im reaaaaally diggin. It makes the doobies burn super evenly and super slow without ever going out too.

The sticker he showed me read: 99.4% thc-a 😳 💀🤌
View attachment 2164238

View attachment 2164239
Man that stuff be lookin like crack 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man that stuff be lookin like crack 😂
that or meth one yea. straight up lol. Honestly a dab of it by itself, being pure thc nothing else... It's pretty zingy in its own right. Putting it with some good indica flower def smooths it out nice.

Its a crystal you can literally crush into a powder. One of them is a single solid crystal that weighs over a gram 😳. You can just keep mixing more of this powder into flower and it just vanishes into it lol. It works so well its confounding me a bit, doesnt change the flavor at all, but damn does it kick the potency up a notch.

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

"The boundaries that divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

So when I started taking cuts and cloning I read everything.... still have hundreds of articles and scientific studies bookmarked... and honestly I'm starting to realize it really doesn't matter. If the plant is healthy and strong genetics she will root.

Many articles I read said remove the fans and growth from the nodes near the bottom so more energy would be diverted to root production. Makes sense, but I always felt cutting those shoots off was a waste of time and energy already spent in veg... Especially when it's a branch like this one off the Banner #2

More evidence of first roots shooting from the cut petioles.

I know some of you have a Bruce Banner #2 running right now. Share some pics?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

"The boundaries that divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

So when I started taking cuts and cloning I read everything.... still have hundreds of articles and scientific studies bookmarked... and honestly I'm starting to realize it really doesn't matter. If the plant is healthy and strong genetics she will root.

Many articles I read said remove the fans and growth from the nodes near the bottom so more energy would be diverted to root production. Makes sense, but I always felt cutting those shoots off was a waste of time and energy already spent in veg... Especially when it's a branch like this one off the Banner #2
View attachment 2164299
View attachment 2164300View attachment 2164302

Banner 2 - day 48ish

IMG 3573
IMG 3574
IMG 3575
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I will admit not having an idea about what terpenes were until fake weed came around and smelled like fabric softener.

Sorry. But I still am not bothered about it at all personally. The least of my worries. "It tastes good too" is awesome. But if the weed is GOOD, I don't care.

I will go sit with the dogs.
Facts, the effect is the goal for me, all the rest is gravy

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

-Edgar Allan Poe

View attachment 2164299
View attachment 2164300View attachment 2164302

Leoman

Leoman

Anyone use a coffee grinder for edibles? I've got a gallon jar+ of larf so far I'd like to grind for butter and coconut oil and someone recommended coffee grinder.

Been in trim jail since yesterday morning. I thought the time it takes was exaggerated but nope. lol 🥵

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Anyone use a coffee grinder for edibles? I've got a gallon jar+ of larf so far I'd like to grind for butter and coconut oil and someone recommended coffee grinder.

Been in trim jail since yesterday morning. I thought the time it takes was exaggerated but nope. lol 🥵
Do you have a trim bin? I dump my trim in and larf then hand grind it out and try to sift a little extra kief from it before I put it in the oven to decarboxalate. By hand grind, I literally just use both hands and rub everything together between them until it’s more or less uniform than I get a little finger hash as a byproduct.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Do you think smoking weed around your plants freaks them out? I wouldn't be very comfortable if someone was smoking some human haunches around me. 🤔
If I grew up in a confined space and watched my friends disappear once they got to a certain age and I constantly smelled burning human flesh 😳🤔🤣
Soylent Green is People????
I don’t know man, why’d you have to put that thought in my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
On a serious note, the smoke can clog the stomata on the leaves surface if you clambake the tent, but otherwise it’s probably a little extra CO2 which is good.

Leoman

Leoman

Do you have a trim bin? I dump my trim in and larf then hand grind it out and try to sift a little extra kief from it before I put it in the oven to decarboxalate. By hand grind, I literally just use both hands and rub everything together between them until it’s more or less uniform than I get a little finger hash as a byproduct.

I have a bin and got a little kief so far, just what fell through the screen when trimming. I thought about making kief with all the larf using your method. Is it easy to dose in recipes? I'm looking to make this mini cookie recipe that calls for a gram of ground/decarbed bud per batch (for the butter) and kief is way more concentrated, so thinking of how to adjust for that.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I have a bin and got a little kief so far, just what fell through the screen when trimming. I thought about making kief with all the larf using your method. Is it easy to dose in recipes? I'm looking to make this mini cookie recipe that calls for a gram of ground/decarbed bud per batch (for the butter) and kief is way more concentrated, so thinking of how to adjust for that.
Ohh I don’t know, I use an ounce of larf per four sticks of butter, which in return yields about three sticks of green butter sometimes more or less depending on how much I’m able to press out of the saturated larf. I’ve used an edible dose calculator to determine a rough estimate of mg’s per serving when I make cookies.
I’ll attach a link to the one I use. Hopefully that helps with your estimate.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I don't grind anything I'm going to be decarbing or infusing. Enough small pieces anyway.

I wrap in foil, 250F 30 minutes in a toaster oven.

1 gm per 1 oz oil in a jar loose fitting lid, cook in a slow cooker on high 3 hrs, 5-6 hrs for sleep meds.

Strained through a French press coffee maker.

I no longer use butter only coconut oil or alcohol. In recipes I use 50/50 butter/coconut infused oil.

Everything I grow is 20+/-% THC so each batch is pretty similar every time no matter the strain.

Z

Zab

The sticker he showed me read: 99.
How much of this is used for 1 joint like a grain of rice or smaller? ? You mentioned it was cheap, not that it matters just curious of the cost per gram, as they sell similar stuff here so just wanted to compare the cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom